Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

They were holding pairs off to the side - telling people they didn't have them and then sell to their people

Place is a joke.

Not upset I didn't get a pair - I'm sure I'll lock a pair down within the next few days.

like i told this other dude here from tampa, this area is bad and i hate it. resellers in tampa irk me and the whole university thought makes me want to vomit :smh:

Free Guwop
repped

tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

Im posting some pix here since the rest will belong in the legit check thread. some pix couldnt upload tho

I gotta hand it to jb nike for these sbbs, these are a 11, wanted a 11.5.
These joints Im telling you feel real smooth, almost and i mean almost close to a nsw varsity leather quality (msrp 4-500$)

This should be the following standard for all nike and jordan products for real.
Orange is okay, just right, not too bright.
That quality around the back ankles to the swoosh midsection to the toe box is :nthat:
kudos jb nike
I am impressed these even better than chis in quality terms. I wouldnt be surprised that these were produced in smaller numbers because of the quality on this. No hype coming from me just truth.

oh btw im pretty sure these are authentic right? thanks nt

View media item 1605866View media item 1605868View media item 1605869View media item 1605871View media item 1605870View media item 1605872View media item 1605902View media item 1605873View media item 1605874

Last edited by a moderator:
These are buttery I don't have much orange but I do have plain black t shirts these on royal status to me until I can afford royals one day

This release is like a bad dream for me. Won a raffle from a friend who cancelled picking up at last minute. Failed all tries online and no luck at Dtlr.. I just want a pair for retail. Fml

Im posting some pix here since the rest will belong in the legit check thread. some pix couldnt upload tho

These joints Im telling you feel real smooth, almost and i mean almost close to a nsw varsity leather quality (msrp 4-500$)

This should be the following standard for all nike and jordan products for real.
That quality around the back ankles to the swoosh midsection to the toe box is :nthat:
kudos jb nike
I am impressed these even better than chis in quality terms. I wouldnt be surprised that these were produced in smaller numbers because of the quality on this. No hype coming from me just truth.

View media item 1605866View media item 1605868View media item 1605869View media item 1605871View media item 1605870View media item 1605872View media item 1605902View media item 1605873View media item 1605874
Hell yeeeeeea fam you in there :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: ......[emoji]128175[/emoji] legit

This release is like a bad dream for me. Won a raffle from a friend who cancelled picking up at last minute. Failed all tries online and no luck at Dtlr.. I just want a pair for retail. Fml

dang your friend backout of picking up your pair?, did your friend know you really wanted the shoes? :smh:

Last edited:

Complaining on NT isn't gonna get you a pair

If people won't help me out doubt they will help a random dude

kudos jb nike

Hell yeeeeeea fam you in there :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: ......[emoji]128175[/emoji] legit

thanks man, good to hear

Op Fake ....  ^^^ 1's didn't come with that Nike Air Hang Tag... Legit Check :lol:

Call PAYPAL

#NTLOGIC

:lol: someone else make a legit guide please

Back
Top Bottom