Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So I won an auction on eBay for 320 shipped then I get this.....

Should I still go ahead and pay. I emailed him back saying if he doesn't ship I'm filing a claim. Has this happened to anyone before? The levels of resellers is at an all-time high....
I'd pay for the shoes and if he doesn't ship I'd file a claim with ebay and paypal.  He needs a reseller reality check and I'd take it upon myself to give it to him.

He eats the fees and hopefully gets his ability to list items for sale taken away.

dude u need to calm down too.

or both of u take it to PM.

this is about the SBB. keep it that way
im good dude....i never called anyone out specifically....i made a blanket statement and was responded to as if i keep track of who said what on the thread...my bad i derailed the thread....i forgot how personal folks get about footwear and others opinions
No you are not, you are a troll.  Your only purpose so far in this thread is to ridicule people for having a different opinion, outlook, or experience as you.

You don't mean well and represent a generation of little people that only feel empowered when they are behind a keyboard.

Who hurt you?

I'd pay for the shoes and if he doesn't ship I'd file a claim with ebay and paypal.  He needs a reseller reality check and I'd take it upon myself to give it to him.
He eats the fees and hopefully gets his ability to list items for sale taken away.

No you are not, you are a troll.  Your only purpose so far in this thread is to ridicule people for having a different opinion, outlook, or experience as you.
You don't mean well and represent a generation of little people that only feel empowered when they are behind a keyboard.
Who hurt you?
someone has to be the voice of reason on these threads....i violated no terms....so accept my opinions as i do yours....and since when is using common sense being salty...cmon with the jokes man

this has been a true OG jordan 1 thread since the 30th of may, even a little before then actually

Last edited:
On another note the creme and orange leather feel like my red dreamteam Nike destroyer jacket :smokin

for me I feel the sbb 1 toebox leather is like dry smooth and on my 2010 nsw varsity its more of a slippery smooth. regardless the material is really nice its like it reminds me when nike released the qs 2011 trainer sc II infrareds and citrons with that good quality material, these ones are kinda like the qs material stuff.

happy belated bday coldcity View media item 1612232

baybully650 baybully650 Yeah they finished calling this morning, just called them. I went around noon also, saw someone come out of there in Lances haha, was that you?

Thread was moving along fine until today.

smh... no chill

mean.gif

Last edited:

How old are you?

I'm almost 40.

I put in zero legwork.

Zero connects.

I've got too many friends and acquaintances to make more for a stupid shoe.

I don't camp (campless, Ha) I don't do raffles, nothing.

I cop two pairs every release. 1 for my little brother and 1 for me.

If a close friend asks, I cop for them as well, that's it.

I used my education and created my own algorithm.

no bot.

That being said, the shoe costs "X". 

That's it.

Paying more than "X" is on you.

My .02
That's great you are able to do that. Like I've stated before numerous times, there were only 2 spots in my city getting these 1 sold them for 325 out the gate, other one pretty much backdoor all the shoes out for a profit. I never win "raffles" at either spot and all the online spots I am @ the mercy of the bots.

I am not as old as you but I am at a point in life where career matters me more than shoes. If I LIKE the shoes, I will pay extra for them bc I want them, IF NOT, I will pass. None of the "there will always be another release applies to me", I'd rather pay a little more on what I actually like rather than paying for a bunch of consolation crap (Only copped these and Chi's this year). 

I get your point, shoe itself costs X, but thats never it. if taken into account of opportunity cost vs. doing what it takes to get it @ retail, the number is not as clear as 160 vs. 325 (just using these as examples).

Again, it seems people missed point of my post. PEOPLE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SITUATIONS IN LIFE, WHAT YOU CAN DO TO GET YOUR PAIR FOR RETAIL MAY BE OUT OF QUESTION FOR OTHERS, what part of this doesn't people understand?

Last edited:
If some people had jobs/careers they wouldn't worry about paying resale.

Stop bickering and better yourself so you don't have to worry if you paid retail or resale.

He knows...

@instagram

Back
Top Bottom