Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Only other pair I am copping 100% is the UNCs, and I got those on lock. Probably going to focus on the Cement IVs in February, as NO other release interests me, except for the OVOs (which will  be tough to cop). 

*Need to see more pics of the Shadow 2, or whatever dudes are calling them. 
Definitely Cement IVs and Alternate IVs. I'm still on the fence about UNCs.

according to their logic you need to step your money up...lol...i completely get your point though.....if i was a reseller i would be on here everyday celebrating the benefits of paying resell, so i can understand how some come to the resellers defense
OH SNAPPLE

BIGJ got called out in his own forum!!

Bigj yo money ain't right son!!!!!!

I believe him lol. I've got a bot that repeatedly attempts to add a size to cart until successful. It ain't worth ****. I've NEVER copped a release with it. -shrugs- but I can go to any site right now and add an item with the quickness.
so you just manually add to cart and cop??
When eastbay/footlocker/footaction/champs crash bots lose their advantage over manual users.

I carted 3 pairs of chicago 1s manually when they released because sites crashed.

I'd imagine some of the same happened last week.

When eastbay/footlocker/footaction/champs crash bots lose their advantage over manual users.

I carted 3 pairs of chicago 1s manually when they released because sites crashed.

thanks

so you just manually add to cart and cop??

I try. But I'm never successful either way. bot going in a browser. Manually trying in another. And as I'm trying to cop. I'm seeing everybody getting the size I want but me so ... Yea. I haven't won since NDC stopped releasing online.

Last edited:
Bots have a huge advantage because of the way EB /FTL/ FA/ Champs work. With a bot you can attack all 4 sites at once versus working one site at a time. The cheaper bots for those sites are worthless.

Yup. Bots become useless

are manual dudes really scoring against bot users? swear to god the only thing that been working for me is if you have a really fast dl like 100+ ethernet and hopefully low ping despite your distance from the server

You have no chance at EASTBAY/FOOTLOCKER unless you have a bot or fiber optic / business imternet and get lucky. I stopped trying awhile back. Plus you know some people on here that are coppin with bots aren't saying that. I hope that when Nike decide to start releasing premier Jordans they start tracking IP codes of bot users and ban those ************* for life. Even better I hope their system makes it so we don't have to worry about bot's at all-unfortunately especially with computers and anything involving making money if there's a will there's a way. But the online raffle system for Niketown seems to be a success even though they've only done it at 5 or 6 Niketowns that I know of in large metropolitan areas besides the exception of Las Vegas. And there will never be able to ban out-of-state buyers because people from Jersey go to New York City people from Phoenix or Palm Springs sometimes go to Vegas. If those people don't show up I can see them being suspended and potentially banned from the process I think that's fair, otherwise the shoes that are being picked up or being sent back to Nike and probably to one of those lame restocks that sellout with the quickness.

You have no chance at EASTBAY/FOOTLOCKER unless you have a bot or fiber optic / business imternet and get lucky. I stopped trying awhile back. Plus you know some people on here that are coppin with bots aren't saying that. I hope that when Nike decide to start releasing premier Jordans they start tracking IP codes of bot users and ban those ************* for life. Even better I hope their system makes it so we don't have to worry about bot's at all-unfortunately especially with computers and anything involving making money if there's a will there's a way. But the online raffle system for Niketown seems to be a success even though they've only done it at 5 or 6 Niketowns that I know of in large metropolitan areas besides the exception of Las Vegas. And there will never be able to ban out-of-state buyers because people from Jersey go to New York City people from Phoenix or Palm Springs sometimes go to Vegas. If those people don't show up I can see them being suspended and potentially banned from the process I think that's fair, otherwise the shoes that are being picked up or being sent back to Nike and probably to one of those lame restocks that sellout with the quickness.

add a bot with that connection and its game over. not even funy:smh:

VPN

that's all...

Last edited:
You guys are blowing it out of proportion.

While someone might complain about the $20,000.00 they bought - someone across the hall from them are not complaining about the $40,000.00 car they bought.

It's all relative.

Resellers are a part of this culture unfortunately.

The only thing I can't stand is that this forum has gotten to the point of acceptance and let's them parade around threads gassing releases up and making them more money and harder for people to get shoes.

I've paid resale for a lot of shoes, and I can live with it.

I don't come on here crying like a girl that I did.

I set an amount in which I will spend monthly and or yearly on things as such.

As long as it doesn't exceed that price I'm ok with what I spend.

If people would get "warnings" and "bans" for being an obvious reseller as opposed to using a curse word - the forum would go back to its roots and prices wouldn't be as insane as now.

Where was everyone back in 01-02 when 01 royals were sitting at outlets ?

No one was in this forum gassing them up then...

For my accountant info please direct all inquires to:

@instagram

Last edited:
Where was everyone back in 01-02 when 01 royals were sitting at outlets ?

No one was in this forum gassing them up then...

/@]

yea the majority of people on nt/iss/fb/ig/twitter/tumblr/internets these days are hypes cause they werent around back then to hype anything up. resellers existed and it wasnt much of a problem then. now you have too many posers.

its one thing if real demand of sneaker wearing consumers > supply, its another if a bunch of reseller bandwagon individuals are part of the real demand, guess this is what nike is trying to figure out.

are we selling to alot of middlemen or are we selling to people who might wear this shoe atleast 1x? if nobody really wore these sneakers resellers would be dead and so would nike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom