Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Heard they were letting those pinnacles go a day before they were even issuing raffle tickets. Not trying to throw salt at them but seems like the type of place that would be hooking-up the homies first the raffling off what may be left.

I don't know about all that. They were selling guaranteed pinnacles if you bought a $300 pack of Jordan clothes. These pairs were not part of the raffle stock, I think.

I don't know about all that. They were selling guaranteed pinnacles if you bought a $300 pack of Jordan clothes. These pairs were not part of the raffle stock, I think.

Word your right...I do remember seeing something about them selling the pack. Didn't know it was separate stock.

so what finally happened to DTLR ? did they postpone the drop or did they sell out ?

havent seen 1 confirmation screen shot 

Look up @TheFixKicks in IG they do size swap for $20 :nerd: local bro
local as in sf??

Have several pairs wouldnt mind size swapping. 2 chis Nd a blk /white.

Edit: santa clara...cool but their website aint showing my size 11...

Last edited:
So does E&J vsop have that caramel? Never blacked out from that gnac,but it was good.Going to try that prunier out.

so if I post a picture of my 3 pairs, I guess I'll get flamed huh? clowns up in here, get a life for real. btw, 300 is a steal! nice double up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom