Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Another local shop here in the bay just got their shipment in yesterday and did a surprise raffle for the first 50 people to show up. Mother in law is staying with me and my wife - wasn't able to dip out for the raffle.

Not sure if more pairs are trickling into other smaller shops and boutiques...hope so. Bring these prices down.

Last edited:
My current Jordan I collection. I only try and collect OG colors but every now and then I'll branch off and cop a color I want like Shattered Backboards and Sport Blue KO's. I try and steer clear of shoes like DSM, Fragments (although I will be getting these in the future), Lance Mountains, Shanghai joints, Public School joints, etc. Can't wait till UNC's in October!!!

^^^KO'S!!!!

^^^^OG's!!!!

^^^^^OG's!!!

^THROWBACK PICK!!!!!!!!!!! THE REASON FOR THIS PIC IS IN THE NEXT PIC BELOW!!!!!!!

Wish they would rerelease those 60+ celtics 1s with better leather and the new mold. Dope collection AirForce1King

mean.gif

No One Cares

NTCARES

Got a pair for 337 and 340 both shipped not bad really. Prices have fallen on these so hard.... People who were thinking frag prices LMAO these aren't even DSM prices

i was talking to my connect about that and he told me these were a lot harder to get than the chi's
I read an ebay auction for these before release date and the seller claimed there were around 8,000 of these worldwide..I believe that number to be pretty accurate.

I read an ebay auction for these before release date and the seller claimed there were around 8,000 of these worldwide..I believe that number to be pretty accurate.
I seriously doubt that... stores are still getting shipments plus a ton were sold in stores and online on release day. Why is 8,000 such a popular BS figure? I remember when there were allegedly 8,000 gone fishing foams.

Got a pair for 337 and 340 both shipped not bad really. Prices have fallen on these so hard.... People who were thinking frag prices LMAO these aren't even DSM prices

All thanks to this digital age we live in now.. Social media hyping releases to the point that preorders were 6-800. They were more isolated to specific regions/ cities.. But it seems like there were a lot more available then originally thought. The other downside to social media is they've got people who wouldn't normally buy these releases buying up store stock to resell. And those that actually want em are trying to catch em as the price is coming back down to earth. You would hope there would be a lesson in this release, but it'll be the same or worse for the next overly hyped release. :smh:

This release was def spread out. A few footlockers had within a 3 state radius. The nearest footaction according to footaction launch locator by me was 4,000 miles away in Las Vegas (I live in South Carolina). The late shipments make it appear these were more than normal, but remember shipments are screwed up right now from around the world with the labor disputes. I do believe these fall in the 10,000 range if not less. Remember, stores have more because ndc didn't release. Don't be fooled. No reseller here, just stating facts. Dsm prices fell before. If you are lucky to get for $300 range, you better jump now. In months you won't find no pair for under $500. I thanked the shoe gods I was in the right place at the right time and right city for that dtlr late shipment info. I took enough L's in my collecting days, so they definitely shined on me on Monday. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom