Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

x39yh.jpg
Smh the serial is off doesn't have the price attachments and more

Some legit places take off the tag and sell for more. It's just the suggested msrp. Don't look to much into just that

Last edited:
If you look closely to his box label, the code is correct but the color states "Black/Varsity Red-White" instead of Black/Starfish-Sail
118lj7k.jpg

Last edited:
Lol they didn't even try. Just pumping out fake chi and sbb slapping stickers on without a care in the world

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's clearly a fake pair. The part I hate most about pics like these is they are not taken up close to throw people off. Why would you snap the side of a tag instead of straight on and much closer.
I took the pic and wasn't trying to pass it as real I'm trying to get a real check that was it. If someone would of said hey I need a better pic from the front I would kindly provide it

Naw bro didn't see the box just got them and got them like that didn't have a pic of the box before hand

So What Exactly Did You Go Off Of Before Buying This Pair?

You Didn't Ask For Detailed Photo's?

How Much Did You Pay If You Don't Mind Me Asking?

Last edited:
So What Exactly Did You Go Off Of Before Buying This Pair?

You Didn't Ask For Detailed Photo's?

How Much Did You Pay If You Don't Mind Me Asking?
This was a preorder I got from "sellsneakershere"
Instagram and was giving me some bs to why it's taking so long to ship but ya 350 for the preorder it's cool my bank will refund me the money

This was a preorder I got from "sellsneakershere"
Instagram and was giving me some bs to why it's taking so long to ship but ya 350 for the preorder it's cool my bank will refund me the money

Damn Man I'm Sorry To Hear That Bro :smh:

Good To Know Your Bank Will Hold You Down Tho For Sure!

I'd Be Putting That Clowns IG Page On Blast Nonstop If That's What I Received As A PreOrder Pair.

****'s Gotta Stop :x

I took the pic and wasn't trying to pass it as real I'm trying to get a real check that was it. If someone would of said hey I need a better pic from the front I would kindly provide it

I see, didn't know you took them but for future you should do up close pics of everything. Luckily these are easy to spot as fake.

That guy's website stole pictures from other fake sites and even left their watermarks on them SMH.

Back
Top Bottom