Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nthat.gif
That Nike check is a clear giveaway...

I tried bro I tried. Nike stoping sells on their site for the one sneaker I was waiting all year for had me anxious. Failed thru all the major sites
If NDC stopped selling all shoes on the site you adapt and start hitting stores instead. From here on out LEGIT CHECK IN THE JORDAN 1 THREADS FIRST BEFORE YOU BUY NOT VICE VERSA. And if those Chi 1s I saw you post are fake too......:smh: :smh: :smh: your 0/2 terribly. No stores in your area had them for raffle/purchase

Last edited:
If NDC stopped selling all shoes on the site you adapt and start hitting stores instead. From here on out LEGIT CHECK IN THE JORDAN 1 THREADS FIRST BEFORE YOU BUY NOT VICE VERSA. And if those Chi 1s I saw you post are fake too......:smh: :smh: :smh: your 0/2 terribly. No stores in your area had them for raffle/purchase

Those Chi's where my friend who bought from him. Did all the raffles in Nyc that I could get to. Only other spot was the mom and pop shop and another store called getset but they was selling it for 5-6

nthat.gif
 God these feel great in hand and the orange isn't as striking as they are in photos imo

I wonder how they feel on foot. These will get lots of wear this coming fall and winter.

those shoes had a lot of tell tale signs.
shouldn't have made it to his to front step I wonder did he see pics first ?

Why don't you wear your kix and find out instead of asking the question........
It's too hot in NC so i'm wearing shorts 24/7 and imo these don't look too well with shorts.

1's with tapered jeans or tapered cargos > shorts by a long shot. So i'll stick to runners for now

but like I said i'll be pulling these out when it gets cool enough to

Last edited:
I'm think 1's look better with jeans also. This is the perfect fall shoe with some black tapered jeans :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom