Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

but lets say u got it like that. u can buy kicks and go on vacation and 400-800 on sneakers is not affecting your way of life. what do you say to those gentlemen

I'm really excited about these i put a pic of them next to brown/orange padres hat the new era booth while at the game Saturday..looked real nice

These are super dope. I normally don't like orange shoes but the orange on these don't stand out too much

dpreme on IG has some pairs early, Selling for 650... Also taking pre ordered for $450

but lets say u got it like that. u can buy kicks and go on vacation and 400-800 on sneakers is not affecting your way of life. what do you say to those gentlemen

I say the same thing I say to everyone. Your money is your $. The value of something is what YOU are willing to pay for it. I don't value any shoe enough to pay that much so I won't. People can spend their money how they see fit. I see paying exhorbitant prices on shoes as wasteful b/c I choose to do 'better' things with my $.

Anyway, good luck getting these everyone. May the retail odds be ever in your favor.

so is it safe to say that people who have these early have fake pairs? like d_preme on ig? 

so is it safe to say that people who have these early have fake pairs? like d_preme on ig? 
Most likely. People hyping them up to be frag level limited, but yet it seems like any tom **** and harry can get their hands on a pair of early releases for the low low price of 4 bills.

^ This. I would do both. But it really depends on the shoe and how much I like it. Money comes and goes as long as you have a decent job and take care of business. You can't rewind time and I never want to look back asking myself why didn't I just buy it (when the price ends up jumping to 1k like on some of these past releases). But it's really not an issue as long as you got it. I do respect those who have their limits when it comes to purchases. Self control is a hard thing when you really want something or is it a shoe addiction (urge that you get knowing it's in your cart and you get excited and just say F it and hit the submit payment button).

Many have an addiction and cop every pair that comes out. The bubble will eventually burst unless Nike puts a hold at some point on these price increases or release some crazy good quality sneaks or keep the hype up by bringing the NA back on some other models. Nike is good at creating hype so maybe the hype won't die.

Like many say on NT though, we make the prices we see today as long as we keep paying these prices.

Last edited:
dpreme on IG has some pairs early, Selling for 650... Also taking pre ordered for $450

They also have pre orders for Yeezy Lows.....that in itself makes me wonder about authenticity. No disrespect to dpreme, I'm not familar with them/him.

Last edited:

idk him or his connections/resources but the whole rollout of these has been murky so for someone to have early pairs or even guaranteed preorders is murky as well IMO. 

Figured it was about time to join the Shattered Dreams thread. The materials on these look exquisite 
nthat.gif

explains the yeezy low presale, fake websites got em and you can order wholesale

I say the same thing I say to everyone. Your money is your $. The value of something is what YOU are willing to pay for it. I don't value any shoe enough to pay that much so I won't. People can spend their money how they see fit. I see paying exhorbitant prices on shoes as wasteful b/c I choose to do 'better' things with my $.

Anyway, good luck getting these everyone. May the retail odds be ever in your favor.
you right on this I've slowly learned to not pay over retail unless you really want it or you really have it like that , the vacation **** is really true.

if they dont come from an authorized retailer its a pass for me

if i pay resale i want the original receipt and has to be a reputable reseller

Back
Top Bottom