Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

called a store in CT to ask what time the unclaimed pairs go on sale to the public.... was told they send back the unclaimed pairs to the warehouse..... never heard that one before. 

Since this is something Nike does with its pears now .... Wondering if Nike is making its folks it wholesale too jump through some new hoops as well in an effort to shutdown backdooring.

My girl just got the call from Sheikh San Leandro. SO PUMPED!!!
Props
nthat.gif

You know what tho. 14 pair to the public is fair when they probably only got 18 total. Look what HOH charlotte did
Fair is the employees putting in for a raffle like everyone else. That's fair. Employees at sneaker stores are just as bad as these computer nerds that make bots and stuff. 

At the end of the day, copping heat is still a major issue for most legit consumers. 

Doesn't matter if it's online or in person, the process is annoying, and a slap in the face to people who just want to wear kicks. 

NIKE DALLAS still calling my sis just got a call
wow really
they called her and her ph lost signal lol... she tried calling back  and it was busy, she finally got through told them what happen they said the person that was doing the callbacks would call her back.. he calls back and says i know something happened with your ph you are good to go... 3 callbacks all sz 9.5

Fair is the employees putting in for a raffle like everyone else. That's fair. Employees at sneaker stores are just as bad as these computer nerds that make bots and stuff. 

At the end of the day, copping heat is still a major issue for most legit consumers. 

Doesn't matter if it's online or in person, the process is annoying, and a slap in the face to people who just want to wear kicks. 
Yup, just like BB does. Clock out and get in line like the rest of the people on Black Friday.

Last edited:
Just won a second pair from Sheikh Galleria in Houston. If you were waiting on those or the 350s calls have already gone out.

Back
Top Bottom