Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My local consignment shop is selling these for 600
mean.gif
but the quality in the leather is butter.

First come first serve at a local place that didn't expect to get them and no one knooooows. They just got the unexpected shipment last night. I'm bout to destroy tomorrow.

1pm -3pm me and my girl got called within 5 min of each other and my sister about an hour later

So much for me getting my pair. SMH I went to my local spot that literally 2 minutes from my house. I was informed you can't line up until 7pm so I'm like cool I'll just stay in the store and look at times. The lady at the store then tells me you can't park in front if you are not a customer so I'm like I'll purchase some items mind you I got there around 6:35 and was told of this like at 6:40 I'm like cool so I looking and picking up items then I go to pay and see people start lining up and I'm like it's not even 7 are you not going to say anything to the people. B is like while I'm ringing items up I'm not in control of what's going on outside. I'm like *** what kind of bs is that. She's like are you not going to buy the items, I'm like not now *** that you say you are not going to tell the people that line up before 7pm something. There was 3 guys who had line up and one *** after that literally put 4 chairs out and I come out like where are the people for the chair *** had the nerve to tell me they want to the store I'm like what kind of ish is that u can't just put ghost chairs there then some big save a ho ask ninja was like it don't matter u have to go to the back because xy and z I'm like what are you talking about. At this point I'm like let me not even have this escalate to were I'm gonna end up in jail messing with these ninjas. I swear this line up ish is bs especially when the store can't even regulate or keep their word. I've been going this store for years but this new *** there is something else. Moral of the story fellas this line up ish is for the birds. You will be liable to catch a case messing with some of these sneaker heads. I swear because some of them really do talk out the side of their neck and if you don't swallow your pride and let it go you will end up killing somebody, So basically I am sneakerless and definitely won't be paying no $700 resell.

I didn't use *** but inside I wanted to >:

Last edited:
So much for me getting my pair. SMH I went to my local spot that literally 2 minutes from my house. I was informed you can't line up until 7pm so I'm like cool I'll just stay in the store and look at times. The lady at the store then tells me you can't park in front if you are not a customer so I'm like I'll purchase some items mind you I got there around 6:35 and was told of this like at 6:40 I'm like cool so I looking and picking up items then I go to pay and see people start lining up and I'm like it's not even 7 are you not going to say anything to the people. B is like while I'm ringing items up I'm not in control of what's going on outside. I'm like *** what kind of bs is that. She's like are you not going to buy the items, I'm like not now *** that you say you are not going to tell the people that line up before 7pm something. There was 3 guys who had line up and one *** after that literally put 4 chairs out and I come out like where are the people for the chair *** had the nerve to tell me they want to the store I'm like what kind of ish is that u can't just put ghost chairs there then some big save a ho ask ninja was like it don't matter u have to go to the back because xy and z I'm like what are you talking about. At this point I'm like let me not even have this escalate to were I'm gonna end up in jail messing with these ninjas. I swear this line up ish is bs especially when the store can't even regulate or keep their word. I've been going this store for years but this new *** there is something else. Moral of the story fellas this line up ish is for the birds. You will be liable to catch a case messing with some of these sneaker heads. I swear because some of them really do talk out the side of their neck and if you don't swallow your pride and let it go you will end up killing somebody, So basically I am sneakerless and definitely won't be paying no $700 resell.
mean.gif
sorry to hear man,  ppl getting mistreated is the worst.  best you leave and never buy from that store again imo.   dont feel too bad about these tho, many of us are completely empty handed still with no calls or raffles etc.  tmw doesnt look too good either. but we shall see..

Last edited:
They tried to ask the yahoos to self manage ....but two seconds later they'd float back...1 car ... 2 cars.... Black car....after that s little spray to keep folks away l guess

Back
Top Bottom