Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

smokin.gif

How was that trip out there?

Kicks are well worth it
I'm gonna have to start doing it more often ... got there pretty quick 
smokin.gif

I don't understand all the hype on this release either. I think the back story of the game (scrimmage?) in Italy and breaking the backboard is cool, but the prices these are going for on the resale market is insane to me. 

I don't understand all the hype on this release either. I think the back story of the game (scrimmage?) in Italy and breaking the backboard is cool, but the prices these are going for on the resale market is insane to me. 

$450-$500 Seems Like A Pretty Standard Price Range For Hyped Up 1's Releases Out Of The Gate As Of Late

Nothing Out Of The Norm When You Step Back And Think About It Really

Dude Messaged Me Last Night Pretty Much Asking If I Hit Cuz He Hadn't...... When I Told Him No, ZERO Response

We Won't Even Get Into All That Tho

Like I Already Said, It Is What It Is :wink:

I didn't message back cuz I've been mad busy prepping my fam and I for a move since I'm leaving the current military base I'm at fam. Not sure where all this hate is coming from brother?

Pretiate the fams on here validating my character. Repped.

I didn't message back cuz I've been mad busy prepping my fam and I for a move since I'm leaving the current military base I'm at fam. Not sure where all this hate is coming from brother?

No Hate Bro

Glad You Cooked!

Ca

Yup .. I can vouch for @exo1127  , hooked me up once when i first got on this joint...

Sup with the SBB's though homie? Lol

$450-$500 Seems Like A Pretty Standard Price Range For Hyped Up 1's Releases Out Of The Gate As Of Late

Nothing Out Of The Norm When You Step Back And Think About It Really

I'm seeing prices anywhere from $500-$650. I get your point tho. Still crazy to me how much Nike Air 1s resell for.

Back
Top Bottom