Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Because I am hoping to get another pair to help him out? Sorry for being so greedy.
you won the raffle already. you want to win it again. yes it's greedy. never said it was wrong
I've never understood the use of the word greed, like he's using your debit card to pay for his extra pair.

The reason I think it makes no sense to use it in this situation is because you wouldn't be mad at anyone for buying 10 pairs of air force 1s.

Last edited:

Not sure if he was giving warnings or just deleting but plenty of work in here for him.
well soon its going to be a little bit of everything....he even said that in jordan 1 threads people are wild
laugh.gif
For less options compared to Chi this thread seemed pretty decent for a big release. Like it was so ugly in Chi and Frags threads. I saw some rare dope NT oops tho. Very dope of the homies who looked out for others here.

Just got the call from NTNY. Can pick up tomorrow between 10-6pm. I guess they're making the late calls for big sizes. I got the 13.

NEED HELP!! i missed the NTNY call around 4 and they let a voicemail saying i won a 10.5, so a different person just called me telling me it was a mistake and that i did not win and not to go tomorrow to nike town. I've won a lot of raffles at nike town and 21 mercer and this has never happened and never heard of it...... has this happened to anyone??
YOOOOO THE SAME **** JUST HAPPENED TO MY GIRL FOR THE 10.5!! LIKE WTF???

greedy is the guys here with 2/3 pairs for them self. Like you are forcing to say Im greedy when I dont need or want more than one pair. Cool out man forreal.
why are you getting so combative? lol
from what i quoted from you was you saying that you wanted your other raffle ticket to hit too. How am i suppose to know that you're planning on giving that pair to someone else? Regardless, wanting to win a raffle again is still greedy when there are other people that also put in tickets trying to win too. My comment was just me "busting your chops" for wanting more.
My apologies for you taking it so seriously. PM me if you're still upset so we don't ruin the thread

Not if you know how to rock them right. Without a doubt my most complimented shoes, never been clowned on. If you're one of the guys that buys the matching shirt and hat from JB when the shoes launch, then yeah I would agree but those fools are always gonna look dumb no what the pair is. But wear them with an outfit with barely any color in it and let the shoes set it all off, they look great:
THIS! With the paint faded off, you need to make the shoes stand out on their own.  Don't over power them wearing color coordinated clothes.  Obviously you can match things easier when they're just black, but I'm not gonna stop rocking them because of the color now.  

NEED HELP!! i missed the NTNY call around 4 and they let a voicemail saying i won a 10.5, so a different person just called me telling me it was a mistake and that i did not win and not to go tomorrow to nike town. I've won a lot of raffles at nike town and 21 mercer and this has never happened and never heard of it...... has this happened to anyone??
Like everyone else said, i'd let them hear that first voicemail and tell em you never got another call.  If they dont honor the voicemail, tweet Nike and try to contact corporate on the spot.  I really hope its not an employee thats a 10.5 and couldnt get a pair themselves.

So My FTL hasn't shipped yet

But My UPS App updated saying there's a Label made from Eastbay

and My FTL Order Status says : Released to Ship

my guess is they pack to ship and waiting for UPS to pick them up?

anyone else 

apparently, the dirtbike boys in brooklyn have grown tired of circling the block .... and i too on NTNY.  No joy in whoville for me -- cie la vie. Time to put on the 4Lab1s and head to the stoop for some chill time. :frown:

Like the other member on here I just got the call from NTNY saying my confirmed 10.5 call was a MISTAK!!!! All the stuff I went thru this weekend to now have to deal with this BS.

if Nike ever hit me with that cancellation **** first thing I would do is call corporate right in front of their manager. First complaining about the FCFS then Nikelab antics then the RSVP pair. They literally would not hear the end of it

NTNY shenanigans.

If I were you guys I'd save those voicemails and go up to the store and threaten calling corporate.

Back
Top Bottom