Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Haven't bought a pair of jordans since 1999 when i graduated high school. I'm a foam an sb guy. My local spot had these and i couldn't pass up the quality on these I still am anti jordan but i couldn't pass on the quality of these.    

around $350 give or take. 
Not bad, repped 
nthat.gif

other then the suns basketball jersey what other jersey would these kicks look dope with do u think?

I feel like P.J Tucker only cares about that kicks on court title lol. some of the sneakers he plays in can't be comfortable to play in. I mean i guess at one point they were but now, idk. just seem like they would be hella uncomfortable to me. 

I thought the jordan 1s weren't allowed to be used on court anymore or got banned when they first came out to be played on court I thought that's one of the reasons they were hyped

dj khaleds sneaker room is top notch though recognize it from that clip but he has nothing on mayor [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I'll try and find it again it was either an article or something said on an interview on youtube I look at so much stuff pertaining to sneakers but I will look for it again obviously I wouldn't say it to look like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom