Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Whats the deal with this shoe? The prices are so inconsistent its not even funny(Im a 9.5 in 1's). I see people copping for like 300-340 but I keep getting stonewalled by 400+. Max 480 for my size. And I know the fakes on these are pretty on point.

At this point I might just pay 550 at flight club just so I have peace of mind knowing my pair is legit lmao.(yes. Im frustrated; I've been trying to find a pair since oct; don't mind my tone)

Whats the deal with this shoe? The prices are so inconsistent its not even funny(Im a 9.5 in 1's). I see people copping for like 300-340 but I keep getting stonewalled by 400+. Max 480 for my size. And I know the fakes on these are pretty on point.

At this point I might just pay 550 at flight club just so I have peace of mind knowing my pair is legit lmao.(yes. Im frustrated; I've been trying to find a pair since oct; don't mind my tone)
Ive tried since release day. Fakes and Flakes are the reason I ended up doing that trade with sole supremacy. I know they're legit so it was worth over paying. 

Looks pretty suspect to me, the only picture with the tag has some lace jewel when none of the others have it, no sign of the extra laces, and no good shot of medial/lateral sides or back to confirm whether they're legit or not.
Also that description...lol

"Condition 9/10

Gift through PayPal only"

He also has some Chicago 1s for $190.  I'd stay away...

Last edited:
Yeah. Flight club looking to be my best option lmao.

And no doubt on that trade with soul supremacy. i think you made out good. Screw those Kd's imo

Also that description...lol

"Condition 9/10

Gift through PayPal only"

He also has some Chicago 1s for $190.  I'd stay away...
Yea good way to get your $ tied up fighting a paypal dispute, or risk him sending an empty box and going through a mail fraud dispute.

found 9.5 for 450...on IG(legit seller)

way too high imo

Last edited:

I feel ya bruh. Price's on these joints are inconsistent. I have made up my mind that I probably won't own these kicks, just too pricey and not unless I know for sure they are 100% authentic, I can't deal.

Just saw these on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...759409?hash=item51dfc7b9f1:g:6OwAAOSwJb9Ws~mk

Clearly they are UA, and look damn near authentic. Scary shiggity!!!! But atleast that seller has them posted as UA and clearly has in description "Can't guarantee authenticity" lol, but they're still going for $280. 

Last edited:
Pricing is very inconsistent. I had an opportunity to grab ds 9.5 for 310 shipped and pulled trigger immediately. Glad I did. See pricing back at 400 again.

Pricing is very inconsistent. I had an opportunity to grab ds 9.5 for 310 shipped and pulled trigger immediately. Glad I did. See pricing back at 400 again.
Facts. Dude was gonna sale me some for $310 should've copped but they weren't DS and I couldn't pay that price for preowned, they were VNDS only worn once. Still couldn't. 

Hate coming in this thread, tempted again for these come tax return season. Can someone who owns 2015 Chi1's confirm if these fit the exact same?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom