Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Which apps do you mostly hit on?
Snkrs was great until they rolled out a desktop version. Nike+ is nice just as a possible way of getting reserved pairs early. I haven't used the footsites apps yet since LA just got into using them so I can't really say. From reading what other people say about them the seem to have some decent success. 

Is there any legit evidence that these will be easier to get than Breds? Or is that just normal two-weeks-away speculation?

I only halfway put in the effort now. Maybe some raffles and camp on the computer if the raffles fall through. When I got a family and all that it'll probably be online at retail or bust. Not that serious. **** $500 I can go without :lol:

I have a 18-month-old, supervise a department of 50 people, have a bunch of friends I don't see enough, and travel all the time (headed to Colombia next month for instance). I love kicks but I don't have time for the games and nonsense. And I can afford resell but I refuse to do it.

Snkrs was great until they rolled out a desktop version. Nike+ is nice just as a possible way of getting reserved pairs early. I haven't used the footsites apps yet since LA just got into using them so I can't really say. From reading what other people say about them the seem to have some decent success. 

Early days of SNKRS was amazing.

Early days of SNKRS was amazing.
Yup once they rolled SNKRS out for android and desktop it was a wrap...
Yeah people were grabbing pairs with ease.  I wonder if it was that the technology was still new or that iOS was harder to exploit? 

Good thing is we have increasing security and verification on phones like finger print sensors and iris scans, and maybe that could be incorporated soon. 

Haha these seems to be the topic of the day, I'll repeat what I said in the AM1 thread.

When snkrs first came out it seemed like NIke was really trying to do something. I remember they were actually banning people with double credit card info, same address on different orders, multiple entries. They had text verification and they were strict on phones only being by major us carriers so you couldn't use a burner phone. Maybe they even had captcha on a few releases? 

Maybe I'm wrong but after the Adidas hype wave hit, Nike seemed to get much more relaxed about this. 

You know why SnKrs was great in the beginning? In beta, only a select few had beta access. And it was for apple only. So all these great drops favored the few.... :rolleyes

Sucks they wont have that 2013 tongue.. that was so premium and the sock liner too. Still dope though of course.

It makes you wonder when you go to a store and ask them if they're getting them and they say no
​my old connect from about 2008-2011 would back door all his pairs literally. meet up in the alley and wait for the truck to arrive and he would get them about a month early. if it happen then its WAY more likely to happen now..

LMAO @ "NTers reminiscing beta days of an app, intended to make getting limited shoes easier for everyone, because resellers w/bots make getting limited shoes online hard. And when opportunistic app opens up to everyone across platforms, NTers wish it still only favored a few that chose one OS/hardware set over the other, thus making it harder for those without said OS/Hardware, just like resellers were doing for everyone in the first place" 
nerd.gif

hahahaaaaaaaaaahahahaha Super rich, and ironic. 

Anyways, what do I know...I'm just some random low post count schmoe that's scored numerous times with SNKRs. On Android. You can roast me by Gifs now. 

*goes back to lurk status*

Last edited:
LMAO @ "NTers reminiscing beta days of an app, intended to make getting limited shoes easier for everyone, because resellers w/bots make getting limited shoes online hard. And when opportunistic app opens up to everyone across platforms, NTers wish it still only favored a few that chose one OS/hardware set over the other, thus making it harder for those without said OS/Hardware, just like resellers were doing for everyone in the first place" :nerd:

hahahaaaaaaaaaahahahaha Super rich, and ironic. 

Anyways, what do I know...I'm just some random low post count schmoe that's scored numerous times with SNKRs. On Android. You can roast me by Gifs now. 

*goes back to lurk status*

Back
Top Bottom