Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'd bet fineline is dropping 250 each at bulk maybe a few less but the connect is getting theirs 4 sure

even at 275 a pop if he already has buyers who lined up and paid he's not even really coming out of pocket. with the revenue he can make from pre-orders he can scoop up more pairs for retail and still afford to lower his price towards market and still make decent numbers

It's obvious Nike is scrambling. Re releasing 2 grails back to back years. After only 3 to 4 years since their prior releases.

Writing is on the wall.

And if Nike and JB didn't care that people were being killed over their sneakers standing in lines for limited quantities, they sure as hell aren't going to care about some pairs falling off the back of the truck...

It's obvious Nike is scrambling. Re releasing 2 grails back to back years. After only 3 to 4 years since their prior releases.

Writing is on the wall.

And if Nike and JB didn't care that people were being killed over their sneakers standing in lines for limited quantities, they sure as hell aren't going to care about some pairs falling off the back of the truck...

So by that logic, Nike was scrambling in 2013 when they released "2 grails back to back" in the same year?

Wait so you mean to say Nike wasn't scrambling from 2001-2013?

:lol:

Read my post. That's what I'm saying. Don't think it's odd they're releasing 2 top pairs again so quickly? Use your eyes instead of your ears sometimes. That's good advice.

Last edited:
You SEE the hype around adidas and yeezy. Anybody who doesn't believe Nike and jb are in a decline right now are either very naive or in denial.

Not saying it will stay that way or Nike/jb are going bankrupt. They'll be back on top. Comes in waves. But right now? Adidas is winning.

Last edited:
And this is coming from a guy who owns zero adidas. Sbb is my favorite shoe all time. Even though it started this whole stamped tumbled leather craze.

can we refrain from mentioning Adidas in this thread? It's not helping anyone nor does it contribute to anything but more opinions and less facts.

And why do you assume Nike is doing so well? That they aren't worried? Because people tell you that.
Because I work for a retailer. Nike is doing 100% fine. First shoe the general consumer picks up off the wall when they walk into store 9/10 times is Nike.

can we refrain from mentioning Adidas in this thread? It's not helping anyone nor does it contribute to anything but more opinions and less facts.

Is this a serious post? Opinions make a forum. I know shoes are important to a lot here, but let's keep it in perspective huh? Censoring the word Adidas? Really?

Last edited:
Nike releases the bred and royal again because of the remaster crap.

I would say they shouldn't drop for a long time but it's Jordan and they could release Breds again end of the year and no one be surprised

Back
Top Bottom