Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

What the hell happened in this thread. I read conspiracy theories of JB struggling, seeing BS that the reason Breds and royals hyped is cause of Kanye...it's cause of megadeth actually. \m/ also may trade a DS pair of all Stars and add for royals if I bust. It really surprise's me all stars sold out. Especially at 175...

Yeah but the general consumer doesn't look to buy 3-4 pairs a month. The small group of sneaker heads take up a bigger piece of the pie than you think. If sneaker heads start to gravitate torwards adidas that's a major problem for Nike.

How often is that dad buying a pair of Nike monarchs? Once every 5 years? If that?

Nike and Jordan wouldn't put this much effort into their retros if it wasn't extremely important for them.
You're overestimating the power of sneakerheads. Probably 1 out of every 50 sneakerheads buys 3-4 pairs a month.
And there are WAYYYYYYY more "dads" in this world than sneakerheads lol

I just hope these are app reserve so I can eat. I caught pure hell with breds. Ended up getting lucky on SP online afters hrs of trying

I just hope these are app reserve so I can eat. I caught pure hell with breds. Ended up getting lucky on SP online afters hrs of trying
If you have the app in your city then I'm certain these should be on there. Breds were for me.

Breds/Royals... yea yeezy wore those same time he taught dudes to stop wearing baggy jeans.. yea, Ye did that and I'm not even a fan of the man.

One man is responsible for hyping two pairs of shoes?? [emoji]128528[/emoji] Really? Ye wore 3s too, guess he hyped those as well.. And everyone knows what the real yeezys are..

One man is responsible for hyping two pairs of shoes?? [emoji]128528[/emoji] Really? Ye wore 3s too, guess he hyped those as well.. And everyone knows what the real yeezys are..
Ye did contributed to helping bring them into mainstream fashion scene which did increase hype AFTER they dropped. Hype was initially high because they were limited and had Nike Air. He did contribute to hype, not 100% of it, but to deny him is not telling the objective truth.

He also helped hype Aqua 8, and the Black Cement 3, not to mention that he was among the folks who brought the green, tan, and black bombers back in to mainstream trend. Ye also influenced the Red October color theme that trended before. Idk but it seems a lot of y'all don't actually follow fashion trend history or anything. No Kanye didn't make JB what it is today, but he def influenced many buyers all over the world to look into Jordan brand. Doesn't take a Kanye Stan to even admit that either

Last edited:
True but they could be fcfs and not reserve. The app process for my city stared The right after banned 1 release
You will know what stores are doing which procedure week of release. I can't speak for every city but actual malls tend to reserve, stand alone stores are the ones I've seen that do FCFS.. either way good luck

Ye did contributed to helping bring them into mainstream fashion scene which did increase hype AFTER they dropped. Hype was initially high because they were limited and had Nike Air. He did contribute to hype, not 100% of it, but to deny him is not telling the objective truth.

He also helped hype Aqua 8, and the Black Cement 3, not to mention that he was among the folks who brought the green, tan, and black bombers back in to mainstream trend. Ye also influenced the Red October color theme that trended before. Idk but it seems a lot of y'all don't actually follow fashion trend history or anything. No Kanye didn't make JB what it is today, but he def influenced many buyers all over the world to look into Jordan brand. Doesn't take a Kanye Stan to even admit that either
I'm a Kanye Stan for his music, I actually follow fashion due to my job. Yeah if you've ever stepped foot into an Urban Outfitters it's basically a "How to dress like Kanye" for guys. I get how he hyped the 2013 Breds since I remember he wore a pair with the NA branding in Paris or London(?) And that was the initial first look of the shoe it was all over sneaker news sites. He also hyped the Yeezy colorways, all 3 of them. (Yeezy foams, Yeezy air max, Yeezy ******* Roshes, and everything all red)

Lol ppl just lying to themselves if they don't acknowledge Kanye at this point. Dude has the juice it is what it is

Don't forget how the prices of the Independence Day Air Max 1's shot up cause he wore em...them ***** could be had for cheap now from what I've seen...they were around $600 at it's peak

Last edited by a moderator:
That dude premiered the new Yeezys and they look like walmart dad shoes. Im not gonna start and say they're trash but somebody is gonna buy them for sure. But as for these Royals let's hope we all eat which is what matters.

i dont understand why people have been saying there will be more royals than banned 1s (could be possible) when a lot of sites do not have these on their release calendar

Don't forget how the prices of the Independence Day Air Max 1's shot up cause he wore em...them ***** could be had for cheap now from what I've seen...they were around $600 at it's peak

lol, I remember that...sold my worn blue ones for $570 to some hypebest kid thanks to Ye :lol:

those Calabasas...... :smh:

absolute nonsense. they should come with pamphlets to senior living centers

Back
Top Bottom