Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It's the best time to be into Js. If you mean hype yes adidas is "running the game" but Nike's sales speak otherwise.
Agreed! I'm loving how some Jordan's aren't as expensive as before and I don't have to compete for stock. Great time to be a jordanhead right now [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Right! Dude gave up a whole damn shoe acting he won or something. That was a horrible deal lol. Sorry to say man.

So the shoe strings arent like the other ones in the packaging?

I didn't look too close, but flat blue in the bag, flat black in the shoe.

Right! Dude gave up a whole damn shoe acting he won or something. That was a horrible deal lol. Sorry to say man.

I paid retail for the All Stars. They gave me $220. So I made my money back and a few bucks. I would have tried to get these anyway via raffle or whatever anyway, so that $160 was spent on April 1st no matter what. I'm not missing the money either way. Just sharing.

Last edited:
For those that have these in hand already, is the black leather the same stiff crap that's on the 2016 banned, or is it plush like on the black toes?

If you bought those from ss I am surprised. Those laces are indicitave of fakes. You might have to eat them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't look too close, but flat blue in the bag, flat black in the shoe.
I paid retail for the All Stars. They gave me $220. So I made my money back and a few bucks. I would have tried to get these anyway via raffle or whatever anyway, so that $160 was spent on April 1st no matter what. I'm not missing the money either way. Just sharing.

Simple misunderstanding, that's my bad. Glad you got your pair man. And for retail :pimp:.

If you bought those from ss I am surprised. Those laces are indicitave of fakes. You might have to eat them.
yea, Im not trying to call them fakes but ones laces have been packaged in the bag a certain way for years I mean they could have changed it.

Okay I took pics. If they're fake, I'll eat the laces. Sole Supremacy has a bit of a reputation. Also, @theLtrain they are a pain to put back
laugh.gif

Nice!

Guess they decided to put the extra laces in a different way? If Sole Supremacy isn't legit, then what West Coast shop is.
Curious, did these have that strong glue smell like all the recent 1s?

Back
Top Bottom