Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You guys think these are going to resell for Black Toe prices or Bred prices? I always start to get anxious during a drop like this. Wondering if I should break down and pre-order now $300 or wait till post drop. 

I feel like none of them even ever address real **** either. Like tell me about the actual quality or feel of the leather, or how it feels on foot/sizing... "You've got the blue on the Nike symbol, blue on the bottom..." thanks for breaking down what we already knew and could see. Then there's the guys with zero knowledge that are like... "I think these last dropped in 2013." You think? Do some damn research before filmin a vid.

Guess they're hustlin and doing their thing, and I'm just being an old grouch over here though haha.

I salute all them guys. They might not be cool on NT but they cashing checks for making those so called "cheesy" videos. I don't believe it's anyone alive that wasn't influenced to wear Jordans. Whether it was the man himself or somebody strolling by.

Banned numbers? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I salute all them guys. They might not be cool on NT but they cashing checks for making those so called "cheesy" videos. I don't believe it's anyone alive that wasn't influenced to wear Jordans. Whether it was the man himself or somebody strolling by.

Banned numbers? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

From what I know, it will be available everywhere. Should be a score for anyone that tries on getting

why would he take shots at anybody? dj stomachswelz doesnt know **** about shoes. he dont even know the difference between real and synthetic leather

I feel like none of them even ever address real **** either. Like tell me about the actual quality or feel of the leather, or how it feels on foot/sizing... "You've got the blue on the Nike symbol, blue on the bottom..." thanks for breaking down what we already knew and could see. Then there's the guys with zero knowledge that are like... "I think these last dropped in 2013." You think? Do some damn research before filmin a vid.

Guess they're hustlin and doing their thing, and I'm just being an old grouch over here though haha.
Tony D does and so does Mike Rich

Fwiw there are 3 x's more places that will have these at my local stores than there was getting the banneds or Bt 1s. Still 1 fsr per place from what Im hearing. Some of those spots anticipate an additional shipment.

+There are still spots up in the air that said, they dont have them yet , but think theyre very likely to get them ..

Despite all that , many will miss out, these are still a limited general release.

Stay woke, put in work, hopefully we all can prosper...

Last edited:

Pretty much spot on. A lot aren't giving you any real info. At the end of the day if anyone thinks they can do better they are free to do it. These guys are taking the time and putting themselves out there for critique.There is cash to be made off it so start your own channel and start collecting that paper.

I'm a fan of mike but he lost a cool point 4 that lol. How u gonna be sooo hype on finally having royals when u aint even know they was dropping barely 4 years ago and still pass when given the chance. Oh well....CLEANSED

You Can Tell Dude Ain't No REAL J-Head With One Look At His Collection's Box's Behind Him And What's In The Bins.

All Newer Releases

My thing with reviewers is 85% of what we're seeing/hearing is common info and it seems to be passed off as it's something exclusive

Nobody's gonna go buy old DS releases from 2001 and older for an arm and a leg to verify they're a j-head lmao

You Clearly Missed The Point Of My Comment ......

If You BEEN Buying These Sneakers And About The Lifestyle, Your Stockpile Ain't Gonna Be Stacks Of Recent Releases And New Box's Only.

A REAL Jordan Head Has GENERATIONS Of Jordan Box's And Releases Sitting In Their Stockpile.

That's Like Taking Wine Tasting Lessons From A "Sommelier" That Only Has Wines From The Last 4 Years :lol:

Last edited:
So basically a banned release

Will be in every store but very little pairs

Yea def a lot striking out just like banneds

It's probably true, but y'all worried about the wrong things.

It doesn't take much to become a "J-Head" as is.

So basically a banned release

Will be in every store but very little pairs

Yea def a lot striking out just like banneds
Seems that's what everything is pointing towards. Widely available but limited to 1 or 2 FSR each store

So many of my OG's/ older pairs have came and gone throughout the years that I only have a few pairs left in my collection now.... Wish I would've either kept them in good condition or not pushed them off... :smh:

Last edited:
I've gotten rid all my older Js without regret. some were beat, some were cracked. I think the oldest Js I have In my collection are the DMP 6/11s...

Back
Top Bottom