Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Really hate the draw. I understand it's importance of being safe but I guess the old school sneakerhead in me is use to camping out for releases. But yeah Nike for sure will be a draw.

The irony for me is the BReds are probably the last FCFS for 1s I probably will do ....as the footstores moved to the app after that release. In hindsight it was fairly 'uncomplicated' -- took off a half a day, dusted of the modell's camp chair, posted up and before store closing they gave out bands for the following mornings queue. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

@joseph8764 Is there a'jig' for the draw? ...

Raffles and draws are what this release will consist of. Honestly I feel like resale will be similar to top 3 numbers

I hate that dude.
Not jealously, like genuinely hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aint to worried about a raffle, hit for the most part besides getting backed door sometimes since I spend so much money on shoes. Backdoor at retail price.

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford
^Exactly.

Thats why I aint even stressing this release.
Ill put in my work, if I dont get blessed, resale really shoudnt be all that bad.

Like I said the buyers have the ability to dictate the resale price, problem is too many ppl lack the ability to resist and wind up over paying.

Last edited:
I never saw black toes and banned 1s go for 250. Idk if I wasn't paying attention or what but any OG color way for 1s is gonna be above $300 for sure

When banneds dropped in NYC I didn't see anything lower than $275. I heard a few resellers also saying that they would buy all pairs at that price.

Staff I agree the LMs did a better job of the mismatch ...

Checked fleabay for sold prices (10.5US) and it looks like multiple pairs pre-owned BTs sold for around $250 today .... while DS top 3s sold for the same (a DS pair of BT sold for $300 today). Arguably BTs are a 1s lover -- 1 and is underrated for the masses. I expect Royals to settle around $300-350 (assuming a production run like BReds) which is comparable to CHIs and BReds. And of course the best opportunity for making a good deal will come towards the end of the month before the Yeezy release. will there be outliers for cheap -- of course and will Fb groups have them at the cheaper end of the scale --- you bet.

Last edited:
do you even have a chance at ftl or fta with the reserve app if you aren't in their platinum tier (or whatever it's called)?

Back
Top Bottom