Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I just can't see why people think Shadows are lesser than Royals/Breds. It must be the lack of color or maybe I just love grey shoes. Personally, they are my favorite 1s.

Last edited:

I just can't see why people think Shadows are lesser than Royals/Breds. It must be the lack of color or maybe I just love grey shoes. Personally, they are my my favorite 1s.
Underrated imo. I still remember the drop like it was yesterday. People were fiending for Toro 4s and slept on the Shadows lol

Shadows were slept on for sure but no comparison. LMs tell a great story on how Royals take the same stage as Breds even if the later was a Bulls cw. Shadow worship should go to the 1 thread or start your own official shadow 1. Every other post of how no one is feeling these or other said cw is better will stir the pot and then thread locked. No good.

Really hoping for banned or better numbers job needs to come up with a gimmick to assist with this

Fixed..........the hell I want limited numbers for this release, I WANNA EAT

Lol man the way it's going banned 1s look like a GR compared to SBBs. If JB don't start showing us black toes soon or atleast taunting us a Lil I'm preparing for the worst

Shadows are my favorite of the trifecta. Simple, subtle, and the most versatile since they're black grey and white

The only pair of AJ 1's I need, hopefully quality is just like these past few releases.. maybe if not better?

Back
Top Bottom