Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm confident that the majority of us will eat next week the only mall in my area are getting these so it must be a semi GR since they hardly get 1s, I hope I can score a pair or 2

Son really tried to plug his Twitter like the pictures wouldn't already be/end up in the thread itself :lol:

The different ties of the laces are the issue not the lace bags.... and that might be the key for FUGAZZIS...

The 3 we have seen so far are rolled and tied in the middle... the other perfect spiral roll... and the other just shoved up in the lace bags....

Didn't get a reserve for Motorsport IV so that means my Nike+ reserve for these next Thursday is automatic...right? Yeah, that's how it works.
Same here man...im thinking the same thing

Last edited:
roll.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

that might start world war 3

guess i wont be getting one cuz they sent me a motorsport iv rwserve lol

Same here. It's funny how when these first surfaced, they was "hot, must haves" but when it became know as a super GR and sat on shelves they suddenly became "trash" and unwanted lol.

The quality is nice but the gold plate lace tabs look cheap and tacky in person. But if they end up at my local outlets and I can get em for $120 or less than I'll cop
Ya man I thought they were a sell out. Its a clean cw imo. $120 is a good price for these.

So if I wear a Royal on 1 foot and a Banned 1 on the other, is that considered okay? I would think so since LM1s are okay, as well as top 3s. Im going to do what I want, but want to get peoples thoughts on the subject. This is something thats been bugging me lately.
Nahhh. But do you

I'm ready for this release. And I'm ready for it to be over. 3 pairs for me. Metallic reds look so sexy! The wheat Jordan 1 is kinda ugly. Not a fan of that cw. But I'm still itching to cop and make it work lol

even tho i used a 20 percent off code i purchased the motorsports on a reserve they should reward me with a royal 1 reserve for buying a mass produced low quality shoe :lol:

I think I'm slowly but surely becoming addicted to 1's
I have pretty much bought every single one that has released in the past year that I could get my hands on
Nothing but postive thoughts till RD
Hang in there everyone I have a feeling next few days is gonna flyby

Last edited:
So if you didnt get a reservation on the motosports you have a better chance at some reservation? hmm im hoping so

Back
Top Bottom