Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Don't get gassed by that one comparison.. that's likely a ****** pair of 2017s. I have two pairs of 2016 Banned I's and both are very different in material shade and even height a little. 

Just wondering if those in here are not as lazy for this release as was in the banned 1 thread whether there plenty or the same or not

Inventory is definitely higher than last year's Breds. I think the most I seen last year was like, 4-6 per size. I'm seeing stores with 10 in 1 size alone.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE WILL EAT.

Last edited:
Inventory is definitely higher than last year's Breds. I think the most I seen last year was like, 4-6 per size. I'm seeing stores with 10 in 1 size alone.

[COLOR=#Red]THIS DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE WILL EAT.[/COLOR]
That disclaimer :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 2379607Anyone else like the tongue on the '13 or is it just me? Just blessed to have a pair of Royals. My 13's are a little beat up from wearing 3 times a week from when I was able to get them back in '14. Good luck to everyone because the Royals will forever be my grail.

Hoping to hit on snkrs and FA app reserve
Then pretty much gonna try my luck at various online sites

I'm new to the app reservation, I'm taking my son to Dallas to Rivals speed combine on April 1st. So I will have plenty of places to check out but what is the head start on the App you guys are talking about. Registration isn't til noon so I'm going to try and get a couple pair hopefully. Thanks for your help!!!!

View media item 2379607Anyone else like the tongue on the '13 or is it just me? Just blessed to have a pair of Royals. My 13's are a little beat up from wearing 3 times a week from when I was able to get them back in '14. Good luck to everyone because the Royals will forever be my grail.

Everyone who owns em likes it

Most never seen it tho

But I agree the tongue is :pimp:

I'm new to the app reservation, I'm taking my son to Dallas to Rivals speed combine on April 1st. So I will have plenty of places to check out but what is the head start on the App you guys are talking about. Registration isn't til noon so I'm going to try and get a couple pair hopefully. Thanks for your help!!!!
The headstart feature is for people who have the VIP card, and goes to the store and gets the check in code.  And, TBH, I've won online registration raffles with no headstarts, but I wouldn't rely on that to happen everytime.  More than likely, the demand will outweigh the supply, but I think if you are good, and depending on what store(s) you will be around when you register, you should be a-ok 

Everyone who owns em likes it

Most never seen it tho

But I agree the tongue is :pimp:

Agreed!
I love my '13s but what really adds to the comfort is that sock liner. Something about that crosshatch liner.... :nthat: I cant even recall what other '13 release had that?

With that in mind, I just see the '13s staying ahead of the '17s as far was worth. All those features plus the limitedness will put them where they're at. Highly sought after.

2013 tongue and liner was buttery 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom