Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Damn, the least they could do is take the three of you down for guarantee sizes since you guys waited.

Yeah I'd be heated if I waited for nothing... Especially sleeping on the floor like them dudes lol

At least these are not limited as the 2013's. I'm sure all three of them will cop easily

Last edited:
Do people have names written on chairs? I don't get it
the people who come with chairs come usually in a large group.. so unless you wanna get into an argument/fight over sneakers, you gonna stand behind the chairs. 

That was a waste of time. Guy from Champs said they haven't got all there pairs yet so they weren't going to hand out guaranteed tickets, even though there was only 3 of us in line.
mean.gif

It's amazing how accommodating these shoestores are to ****boy resellers, but forget about normal customers

i dont get why they would make this a fcfs serve tho .. doesnt make sense but they had the motorsport 4s through the app

Called my local footlocker they said they'll be doing it through the app, while the launch locator says FCFS. [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom