Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Those are the only places I can realistically drive, I ain't praying on no Northside Houston FTLs to bail me out
laugh.gif
There's your three locations for the app then.
Funny how FTL made the decision for me this time, I normally pick Baybrook, Memorial City, and Galleria as my 3 go-tos on the footsite apps

I don't have an Android or iOS device that is compatible enough for SNKRS 
mean.gif
Desktop?
It works on desktop too?  Anyone wanna confirm this?

Last edited:
Funny how FTL made the decision for me this time, I normally pick Baybrook, Memorial City, and Galleria as my 3 go-tos on the footsite apps

Memorial city has been FCFS on pretty much everything for a while. They've been a last resort for me.

Man this is either extremely bad or will be surprisingly cool. i don't see these flying under anyone radar

Luckily all champs attests in the NYC area (including Long Island) doing the app. I'm [emoji]128175[/emoji] out of [emoji]128175[/emoji] on releases on there. Hopefully I can keep this train going.

Memorial city has been FCFS on pretty much everything for a while. They've been a last resort for me.
Which is funny, since the last time I used the footsite apps was on the "WIDELY MASS-GR'ed" True Blue 3s AND Memorial City was doing app reserve for those TB3s.

I didn't bother for the Space Jams on the apps (since I wasn't Platinum VIP at the time for FTL).

That being said I'm happy Champs is doing App Reserve for all their Houston stores.............the last thing Champs need is to repeat the same FCFS fiasco of the Concord 11 low release (Baybrook Champs was a madhouse for Concord lows
mean.gif
)

Last edited:
Which is funny, since the last time I used the footsite apps was on the "WIDELY MASS-GR'ed" True Blue 3s AND Memorial City was doing app reserve for those TB3s.

I didn't bother for the Space Jams on the apps (since I wasn't Platinum VIP at the time for FTL).

That being said I'm happy Champs is doing App Reserve for all their Houston stores.............the last thing Champs need is to repeat the same FCFS fiasco of the Concord 11 low release (Baybrook Champs was a madhouse for Concord lows :smh: )

Almost all releases this year on all foot apps has been FCFS at memorial city. I guess I could see Flight 23 doing that because they'd have a larger stock. Just has been really weird with that mall handling releases lately.

Was happy to not have to deal with baybrook shenanigans once we moved to northwest part of town.

Last edited:

That being said I'm happy Champs is doing App Reserve for all their Houston stores.............the last thing Champs need is to repeat the same FCFS fiasco of the Concord 11 low release (Baybrook Champs was a madhouse for Concord lows
mean.gif
)
Almost all releases this year on all foot apps has been FCFS at memorial city. I guess I could see Flight 23 doing that because they'd have a larger stock. Just has been really weird with that mall handling releases lately.
I just checked the Foot Action launch locator just now.........Flight 23 Memorial City IS NOT doing them FCFS, they doing app reserve
laugh.gif

Lol who woulda ever thought ROYALS would be semi GR and FCFS with some quality like this
People said the same **** with the 2016 Bred release.............look at what happened there  (I can still taste the salt of that locked Bred thread)

Last edited:
So why would that be a problem? Paper raffles were the wave for years and leftovers weren't an issue then, why now? And why would they care if pairs are left over? People will just scoop them up on Saturday and Sunday. What's the issue?

Also, I love how these same places did (rigged) paper raffles for years even though it would sometimes require 2 employees devoted just to taking names and then the employees would have to make calls for several hours for sometimes two days but now I'm supposed to believe manpower is an issue with the apps? It's BS.

Plus, it is a brand new system that is not even a year-old here in NJ. People will adjust, just like they did for paper raffles. The app is really well-designed. If you don't like them, I don't know what to say.

You have no idea what you're talking about. With Nike as well as Foot stores, shenanigans come into play mostly from these apps. I win a lot, but at the same time, so many people enter these app raffles and never pick up.. stores have to deal with that. Stores have to wait until the pickup window is over to sell to the general public when they could've did that and sold the shoes in two hours. The app is beneficial sometimes but for some releases it just doesn't make sense. Stores don't like it.

im assuming from all the hype they're trying to build
yeah seems like something is up.

Anybody know if they are selling a black shirt with just the air jordan wings logo on the front in royal? For the banneds they had those at hibbets

anybody else's apps bugging out on them?

the footlocker app keeps telling me that my phone number is invalid (needed to access the launch locator), and my champs app always crashes right at the start-up screen

i'm on ios for reference 

Last edited:
I just checked the Foot Action launch locator just now.........Flight 23 Memorial City IS NOT doing them FCFS, they doing app reserve :lol:  

People said the same **** with the 2016 Bred release.............look at what happened there  (I can still taste the salt of that locked Bred thread)

For real? :rofl: when the locator first went up it said FCFS. Must of just changed it.

Got a question about snkrs app if it's the draw... if I create multiple accounts with my family members names, can I add the same credit card to each account or will Nike flag that?
You can but each account has to be verified with a different phone number

I just checked the Foot Action launch locator just now.........Flight 23 Memorial City IS NOT doing them FCFS, they doing app reserve
laugh.gif

For real?
roll.gif
when the locator first went up it said FCFS. Must of just changed it.
This is why people need to stay on their toes, even the FTL stores in your area can change to App Reserve at the last minute

Stay woke, fellas.........anything can happen between now and the end of the raffle/app reserve period.

Yeah it works on desktop too, I hit on the bred draw off my laptop.
If Royals ends up being "The Draw" (which it is looking like it since the Breds did it), how does it work via desktop?  Never did The Draw before since I've never used NDC for my stuff before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom