Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Considering that Champs out this way doesn't normally get 1s, but are now, they're a limited gr at best. I think that we'll get our pairs with enough leg work and determination

Bought the jacket and pants from Sneaker Politics during cyber monday last year with 25% off. Wore the full suit with black toes and I felt kinda ridiculous lol. But said F it I wear what I like. Might just bust it out again when I get them royals in hand
Yeah do you bro. Wear what you like. Forget the haters

Any spots in Brooklyn or manhattan doing raffles today, I'm off [emoji]128064[/emoji]

went to two Villa's around me yesterday. they each started raffles at 12pm, the first one I got to at 1:40pm and the girl up front said they were out of tickets. I said how are you out of raffle tickets?! I called yesterday afternoon and the guy said 1-5 and nothing about limited tickets. she said sorry we out....... backdoored like a *****. the other location had a sheet like normal with the draw numbers beside your name. the employee there agreed and said that other store has always been shady like that.

He wasn't sure. There is a possibility that they might hold them until the reopening. The next closest store in proximity is Lakewood but they aren't listed on the locator. The Shoe Palace raffle will be the best chance in Cerritos.
stock will most likely go to another store... and that storr will get restocks later if any... just guessing coz NIKE likes to make $$$$$
Nike doesn't make extra money based on when a store releases a product that Nike sold them. Stores hold inventory for events like re openings all the time.

went to two Villa's around me yesterday. they each started raffles at 12pm, the first one I got to at 1:40pm and the girl up front said they were out of tickets. I said how are you out of raffle tickets?! I called yesterday afternoon and the guy said 1-5 and nothing about limited tickets. she said sorry we out....... backdoored like a *****. the other location had a sheet like normal with the draw numbers beside your name. the employee there agreed and said that other store has always been shady like that.

after they changed it from guaranteed tickets to raffle i knew i wasnt going to villa.

Last edited:
It's probably already a known fact in this thread, but the Champs Launch Locator is up for the Royals and it looks promising.

Could someone compare it to the Banned release last year please?

So all Foot lockers near me are doing FCFS 

nerd.gif

1 footlocker in my area doing app and both Footaction. 2 Footlockers doing facts. We got 2 local mom and pops spot doing raffle, 2 Jimmy jazz doing raffles, champs (unsure) , and 1 finishline in my area getting pairs an doing raffles. Not too slim round my way just gotta put in work to eat sadderday.

Last edited:
Spoke to a friend of mine who's a general manager for footlocker in New York and told me many stores are doing first come first serve. I work nights plus I work weekends about to drop some money on a resell pair save myself the Head ache

I'm about to head out and start the mission smh. Hitting the raffles at Champs, DTLR, Footaction, and Athletes Foot. Then I'm gonna see if I can get some info from the store manager at House Of Hoops about how many pairs they''ll actually have available. He usually keeps it real with me. Anytime he says "I don't think you'll have a problem" that means he has a MASSIVE shipment in the back.

Im going to ride around atl today and put in some raffle tickets. How do you get codes for the apps again? I never went into a store and did it before.

My footlocker is doing fcfs also.  If i fail on apps draws i'll run by when they open to see if i can possible scoop one.  Definitely not waiting in line at the butt crack of dawn.

Back
Top Bottom