Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm still bewildered that three FtL locations by me are doing FCFS.  That just doesn't seem logical at all, especially when they are small scale stores.  I'm not going to get gassed and think these are mass produced, but I am led to believe that they just might be more quantities than that of the Banned 1's

Ugh this release sucks! Now they want to go back to doing FCFS at 34th? Really? People have jobs! Dont have time to wait in line for kicks anymore.

If anyone got a code for footaction in Chicago, hook it up.. champs store by me said they only getting 10 pair I wonder if that's true lol

Just checked in at a champs sports and employees told me "it's going to be hard to get these"
Hell, workers always say that nonsense with all releases.  Even the mass produced Christmas releases.  Just a cheap methodology to build hype and pandemonium 

If anyone got a code for footaction in Chicago, hook it up.. champs store by me said they only getting 10 pair I wonder if that's true lol
Use code below, just switch to that zip code and after you're done switch back to your store.

Ugh this release sucks! Now they want to go back to doing FCFS at 34th? Really? People have jobs! Dont have time to wait in line for kicks anymore.
A lot of street spots are doing FCFS in the city.  The only street spot I know doing app reservations is Champs in Times Sq.  I think FtL in Times Square is also doing FCFS, which is a bad decision in my book

A lot of street spots are doing FCFS in the city.  The only street spot I know doing app reservations is Champs in Times Sq.  I think FtL in Times Square is also doing FCFS, which is a bad decision in my book

Well I hear tomorrow it will be available for app reservation. As told by my friend that works in FTL. We shall see.

I feel you. I'm uptown so maybe I'll be able to camp at my local ftl for them saturday morning... probably gonna have like 20 pairs tho since it's super small and im surprised they actually have these.

According to my app, champs in Times Square is now FCFS for men's sizes, but raffle for GS....[emoji]128528[/emoji]

According to my app, champs in Times Square is now FCFS for men's sizes, but raffle for GS....[emoji]128528[/emoji]
Say what?  That *** backwards.  You would think adult sizes would be raffle and GS pairs would be FCFS.  Even the Champs in Willowbrook decided to ditch the FCFS ticket system.  I'm just waiting for KicksUSA to post the link

Back
Top Bottom