Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So can someone briefly explain the check in code thng? So if im vip platinum at ftl n champs... shud i drive all the way to the store to get a check in code? Or thats not how it wrks!!!?
U can skip going to store by changing your zip code and entering codes provided by NTers.... changes every 30 minutes or so I was told by employees

You can do that, or you can try using a code that's being posted here.

1) change to zipcode of posted code

2) check in using said code

3) change location back to your local store

So can someone briefly explain the check in code thng? So if im vip platinum at ftl n champs... shud i drive all the way to the store to get a check in code? Or thats not how it wrks!!!?
If you want that extra 1 min added to your account. Your odds increase compared to not having that extra minute, which is why most, if not all, people try to check in for that min to have the best odds when competing with others when Thursday raffle at 6 PM EST rolls around.

U can skip going to store by changing your zip code and entering codes provided by NTers.... changes every 30 minutes or so I was told by employees
yoo never knew this lol I just sign up on app for previous releases, wonder i hvnt won any yeezy lol!!! Never knew this at all... so platinum status doesn't really help you unless u hv the store check in code? Wow!!!

@ADM3 that's how it works .... you go to one of the stores you chose and 'check in' through the app. If it's worth it only you know ... it doesn't guarantee squat and a full 10 min HS does not mean you will get a pair.

I was in a FTL earlier today and they told me they were not doing FCFS even though the app stated that. I was told they needed to add their shoes to the app as to why they were not on the app. I think you all are reading too much into this.
We could be, but I find it weird that even the big stores like the FTL flagship and FA 34th are doing app now. FA was FCFS for chi's, banneds, and all stars.
NYC heads will know what I'm talking about

After some leg work today here is what I'm looking at so far....

Here is my breakdown so far...

4 Shoe Palace in store raffle entries

4 Shiekh raffle entries

1 Finishline in store raffle entry

FTL app with platinum VIP entry

Footaction and Champs app with just regular VIP and in store check in headstart entry

DTLR 1 online raffle entry...

Hoping to cop 1... but will be hella happy with 3! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128720[/emoji][emoji]128720[/emoji][emoji]128720[/emoji][emoji]128720[/emoji][emoji]128720[/emoji]

After some legwork today here is what I'm looking at so far....

Got a 10 min HS from a cool nt'er today
Checked snkrs and saw it wasn't a draw
Hope I get 2 pairs [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Last time the royals dropped, No one was even checking for them

I think a Yeezy dropped the same day n stole the light 

Is it possible to add more stores on the ftl app? I did it this morning and now stores that were FCFS are now app. Now I'm trying to add 3 but it won't let me?

You have a significantly better chance of winning with the full head start

We could be, but I find it weird that even the big stores like the FTL flagship and FA 34th are doing app now. FA was FCFS for chi's, banneds, and all stars.
NYC heads will know what I'm talking about

Of those 3 releases the only app applicable release was ASGs....and its gone the other way with flight23 (BF v2 350s). Both BReds and CHIs at Flight23 were FCFS with the caveat of bands were handed out.

Last time the royals dropped, No one was even checking for them

I dont recall this at all. I remember it was "easy cop" weeks leading up to release day. As release week came, the panic set in and people were changing their tune.

The best was people saying relax, things are delayed because its Chinese New Year.

Back
Top Bottom