Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Not sure if posted, didn't see anything... but whooooooooooo [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2382604

For an area that still doesn't have the head-start via the FTL app, does that mean I'm pretty much screwed on all future FTL online releases since most of the country gets to buy ahead of me?
are you saying your area doesn't have the app .... or it has the app and you haven't figured out the head start yet? 

you ain't competing with the rest of country...your area gets what your area gets and if the area has the app you are drawing from that pool of kicks. 

I sold my banned's for $320 cash the next day on craigslist where are y'all getting these low numbers from lmaooo tf 

Anyone remember the members name from north dakota who posted over the weekend? Just want to reach out to him/her to see if an OOP is possible...

I sold my banned's for $320 cash the next day on craigslist where are y'all getting these low numbers from lmaooo tf 

And?

I posted in the banned thread multiple times that weekend how dudes were stuck with pairs first asking $250 then undercutting each other

Zero reason to lie :lol:

I agree with this. I don't remember so many pairs of the banneds flooding the market pre-release date as these Royals. It's already been confirmed that's the Royals were produced in higher numbers compared to the Banneds. I think when the dust settles, the resale will hover around the $300 mark.
Where else would they release the most pairs? It makes sense to have mass releases in major metropolitans.

NYC is th Mecca. You have others like LA, London, etc. but to me no other city comes close

my finish line still dont know if they getting them so they say, i guess i be there when the store open with a ski mask 

are you saying your area doesn't have the app .... or it has the app and you haven't figured out the head start yet? 

you ain't competing with the rest of country...your area gets what your area gets and if the area has the app you are drawing from that pool of kicks. 

It says in the app that I'm not in a pilot market. What you say makes sense tho. Thanks!

These are insanely available compared to Bred/Banned 1's. 24 ish FTL locations in the Bay Area + Stockton, Fairfield, Tracy and Modesto. I even had 20 stores on the reservation app to pick from including Eastridge - San Jose who never gets anything hyped.

By the way, I believe Eastridge Sheikh is closed down. Just swung through to enter SP raffles. All non mall Shoe Palace locations are FCFS. Bascom, Tully, North Capitol, etc.

View media item 2382631
Edit: Spoke to Tully SP. Both Tullly & Bascom are live raffle Saturday and North Capitol is Sunday Live raffle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom