Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Think I'll be able to get a pair of DS Top 3s (10.5)  for these ? Probably get two pairs , been regretting selling my pair on release date for $250 since i sold em :/ just been watching the prices juggle for 2-3 months 

Pic of mold?
nah I only had the glittery dust but I told my friend when I was at his house other week and he said yeah my royal lows had it and he hasn't looked at em but 1 time since launch and all of his glitter got so thick it created this white stuff that was crunchy and wouldn't really wipe off

Think I'll be able to get a pair of DS Top 3s (10.5)  for these ? Probably get two pairs , been regretting selling my pair on release date for $250 since i sold em :/ just been watching the prices juggle for 2-3 months 
I think someone is gonna be happy to get a steal trade from you giving them Royals for Top Trash3s. 

Lol how ya gonna act when Nike and the Foot stores give you snake rolled laces?

"Idiot: Hey Nike Chat, you guys gave me a pair of royals with the laces in the lace bag rolled like a snake, give me 25% off discount for selling me fakes".
D@mn are u really that slow.?

I was playing. :lol:

Last edited:
everytime i hit confirm after selecting size, it tells me error when setting size, please try again....ftl app is bunnzzz

There are 2 Sheikh locations at the Northridge fashion center I seen one of the codes posted already but here goes the other one for the sheikh on the first floor (FAB4789EE9)

This doesn't seem right. Arrowhead Town Center?
Yeah I was like "Huh? where's that at?" 
laugh.gif

There are 2 Sheikh locations at the Northridge fashion center I seen one of the codes posted already but here goes the other one for the sheikh on the first floor (FAB4789EE9)
The one I posted was for the first floor location in Northridge, CA. The code you provided has a different spot in Glendale, Arizona. 

Per the Shiekhshoes site:

You are entering the raffle code for AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG "Royal" releasing on Saturday, April 01, 2017 at Arrowhead Town Center.

Bump with corrections. ***SoCal / San Fernando Valley Updated***

Entries accepted until 3/29 11:59PM PST.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

NorCal

Newark / Newpark Mall – 647f926c63

SoCal
San Fernando Valley
Topanga / Westfield Topanga - D1B452D868
Northridge / Northridge Fashion Center - 89861D0632

Los Angeles County

Carson / South Bay Pavilion

Cerritos / Los Cerritos Center - 3500566273

Culver City / Fox Hills - e29bf54021

Glendale Galleria - d22e941e60

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall - 05d27469aa

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - 3b8e86800d

West Covina / WSF West Covina – 4a4a7efef8

Orange County

Santa Ana / Main Place – 60b3619789

Inland Empire

Palm Desert / WFS Palm Desert – 42e44200e1

San Diego

Carlsbad / Carlsbad Mall - 

Chula Vista / Chula Vista - 57aaca6bee

El Cajon / Parkway Plaza - c0ae71c5cd

Escondido / Escondido Mall - a5e64d29e3

National City / Plaza Bonita - bc00504bce
Otay / Otay - cd8b81aba6

San Diego / Gaslamp San Diego – 195ead24bb

San Diego / Mission Valley - 663650297f

TX

Houston / The Galleria - cd063a6b0f

Houston / Memorial Mall - a0bdcbf834

Sugarland First Colony - f703908bf6

WA

Seattle / Northgate Shiekh:40C274BC81

Tukwila / Southcenter Shiekh: 541695D1CB

Tacoma / Tacoma Mall Shiekh: 5594F11423

OR
Lloyed Center: 9AA86842B9
MLK: 9B7958BB4A

Oregon added

There has to be some dummy willing to do a straight trade for those. Saw em in person yesterday and i dont get where the love of those comes from. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

You guys complain about the resellers and not having enough availability, but then some people talk about getting multiple pairs.

What do you expect the market to be then? Of course the resellers are going to go after your necks with stupidity like this going around. I swear, ya'll want to have your cake and eat it too. It doesn't work like that.

JB can't make 200k pairs of these, and then people having multiple pairs, but feeling like they have exclusive heat on their feet. Heat is determined by availability and/or price. Which correlates to one another.

I bet most of you wouldn't even want these Royal if they made 200k pairs and there was only 20 pages on the thread. Guaranteed.

Yes, the people who like the shoe will buy it, but majority wouldn't because the hype just isn't there.

I dare someone to tell me I'm wrong. What's worse is that we as the consumer CONTROL the market. If idiots didn't willingly spend $400 on these, then resellers wouldn't even think about charging so much. But like I said, we pimp and then play ourselves.

Y'all pimp and then play yourselves. It's sad, for real :smh:

Last edited:
Man this thread is just flying compared to last week. I shouldnt be surprised since its the week of the release but its laughable how the same question gets asked every few posts.

Back
Top Bottom