Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Something is going on with the
I'm having the exaxt same problem with the FA app. I'm on an iPhone 5. What's crazy is I signed in to my acct. with my nephews phone (iphone 6) and got sent the verification code fine. Entered it and was able to enter my reservation. I thought that I would be able to go back to my phone and it would be fine but it still stopped me at the verification page again even though I was able to get past it on my nephews. So frustrating.
Yeah I did the same thing.. let me know if you find out the issue. Hopefully it gets resolved by thurs/fri 

Damn JB... look like they been holding in their farts too long and comes with shaat ideas
[emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

i was initially in for those and wouldnt have minded a reserve cause i thought they were the same shade of blue as the suede blue 12s.....but then somebody posted a pic of both pairs side by side and it wasnt the case
The red is better IMO

damn hopefully it updates by the Wednesday deadline[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Goodluck! Honestly I think you good bro!

You guys complain about the resellers and not having enough availability, but then some people talk about getting multiple pairs.

What do you expect the market to be then? Of course the resellers are going to go after your necks with stupidity like this going around. I swear, ya'll want to have your cake and eat it too. It doesn't work like that.

JB can't make 200k pairs of these, and then people having multiple pairs, but feeling like they have exclusive heat on their feet. Heat is determined by availability and/or price. Which correlates to one another.

I bet most of you wouldn't even want these Royal if they made 200k pairs and there was only 20 pages on the thread. Guaranteed.

Yes, the people who like the shoe will buy it, but majority wouldn't because the hype just isn't there.

I dare someone to tell me I'm wrong. What's worse is that we as the consumer CONTROL the market. If idiots didn't willingly spend $400 on these, then resellers wouldn't even think about charging so much. But like I said, we pimp and then play ourselves.

Y'all pimp and then play yourselves. It's sad, for real
mean.gif
facts.

For some reason most people can´t aknowledge that everybody is atleast influenced by hype. Sure, these Royals are a classic and I would probably get them regardless. But nobody buys the dunks or Air Force 1s in the same colorway. Is that because of the 10% difference in the looks of the shoe or is that because Royals are high in demand and the others are not? Why are basic OG AirMax1s in such a high demnad suddenly when they stood on shelves 2 years ago?

We are kidding ourselves thinking that marketing and artificial limiting doesn´t influence us.

man if they do send out reserves and you end up with a xxxi reserve instead would feel like walter white when they killed hank

Its not even the hype that makes me want these. Just the fact that its such a classic colorway and ive learned to just appreciate 1's more since the whole remastered thing came cause theyre pretty comfortable compared to other jordans.
Jordan 1s are far from comfortable

facts.

For some reason most people can´t aknowledge that everybody is atleast influenced by hype. Sure, these Royals are a classic and I would probably get them regardless. But nobody buys the dunks or Air Force 1s in the same colorway. Is that because of the 10% difference in the looks of the shoe or is that because Royals are high in demand and the others are not? Why are basic OG AirMax1s in such a high demnad suddenly when they stood on shelves 2 years ago?

We are kidding ourselves thinking that marketing and artificial limiting doesn´t influence us.
I do 
smokin.gif

facts.

I like the dunks in that colorway. like i said, its a nice colorway. Prefer the royal jpack dunks over the OG 1 lows though. Dont like low 1s

facts.

You're showing how wet behind the ears you are.

I, and plenty of NTers, have 50 plus pair collections of just dunks and Air Force 1s.

Pro b, sbs, euro, co.jp. Those were the good ole days
Air Force 'x', maps, hyperstrikes, quickstrikes, etc. good ole days.
Hell, I bought every laker cw of Air Force one that came out one year.
Hype has nothing to do with it for a lot of us.

Last edited:
You're showing how wet behind the ears you are.

I, and plenty of NTers, have 50 plus pair collections of just dunks and Air Force 1s.

Pro b, sbs, euro, co.jp. Those were the good ole days
Air Force 'x', maps, hyperstrikes, quickstrikes, etc. good ole days.
Hell, I bought every laker cw of Air Force one that came out one year.
Hype has nothing to do with it for a lot of us.
not what I ment at all man, of course Dunks and Air Forces are also classic shoes. I was just talking about how many time royal and bred colorways released on pretty similar shoes and sat on shelves. Nobody was going crazy over the Royal lows or these things here either:

Cats fooled into thinking this gonna be an easy cop all around

Gonna be the greatest april fools prank of all time

And it's funny because people still think they know everything because "lots of stores" are getting them. That means nothing, lol. They allocated more locations but that does NOT mean more pairs.

NYC & Chicago get the most pairs at single locations. But that doesn't mean **** lol

not what I ment at all man, of course Dunks and Air Forces are also classic shoes. I was just talking about how many time royal and bred colorways released on pretty similar shoes and sat on shelves. Nobody was going crazy over the Royal lows or these things here either:
View media item 2383084

I include myself in that list, too. Of course we all want the OG Royals. But that is in part to their status as "heat". Because for the looks, let´s be honest, there are always other options out there.

You really compared these to Royals though. I miss the old NT.

Last edited:
The more I think about the app in its current state the dumber it is.

So some folks have to spend $300 to reach platinum to get a 10 minute head start for a chance at $160 shoes. That's $460 on some 1s. Some people would be better off doing a pre-order.

If they really want to give everyone a fair chance, then give EVERYONE a fair chance.

The more I think about the app in its current state the dumber it is.

So some folks have to spend $300 to reach platinum to get a 10 minute head start for a chance at $160 shoes. That's $460 on some 1s. Some people would be better off doing a pre-order.

If they really want to give everyone a fair chance, then give EVERYONE a fair chance.

Not as dumb as it sounds when you've already been buying stuff from these stores for years. That $300 mark can easily be hit through out the year. Especially if you're conscious of it.

Last edited:
Something is going on with the
Man my FTL app is buggin... can't seem to verify my phone. I did everything.. updated the app, deleted, re-downloaded, turned off my phone, turned off the app. I got nothin left and customer service can't help me either. It just keeps saying verify that you're not a bot when I click on launch locator, then when I put in my phone number it says Invalid number. This is painful.. specially considering I'm platinum VIP. Are there any wizards out there that can figure this out?

I'm having the exaxt same problem with the FA app. I'm on an iPhone 5. What's crazy is I signed in to my acct. with my nephews phone (iphone 6) and got sent the verification code fine. Entered it and was able to enter my reservation. I thought that I would be able to go back to my phone and it would be fine but it still stopped me at the verification page again even though I was able to get past it on my nephews. So frustrating.
you should be able to use the same verification number they sent to sign in on your nephews phone when you sign into your phone... I've switched phones the day of pick up doing that.

You really compared these to Royals though. I miss the old NT.
yeah..you´re right.. no similarities at all..
eyes.gif

You´re proving my point man. I don´t own/want these shoes either, but for everyone that is just going by looks and is not part of our little sneaker bubble they are all the same pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom