Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

How does the FTL waitlist work? If people don't confirm after 3 hours, then they ping me?

Nope. This is where I think the footpads has the most work to do. There's no set SOP implemented for unclaimed pairs. It's basically up to the desecration of the store managers. I've heard stories of managers never releasing those unclaimed pairs and keeping them for themselves.

Something like this happened to a buddy of mine with the Banneds. There were supposedly some unclaimed pairs, and the manager wouldn't tell anyone when the unclaimed pairs would be given out to the public.

Last edited:
SNKRS Question: When a shoe is minutes from launching what is the best screen to be on? Is it the actual product screen with the buy button? Does it auto-update? Or should I be on the "Upcoming" screen and pulling down to refresh?

SNKRS Question: When a shoe is minutes from launching what is the best screen to be on? Is it the actual product screen with the buy button? Does it auto-update? Or should I be on the "Upcoming" screen and pulling down to refresh?

Did it by way of the latter and got screwed from the Black Toes. By the time it loaded, it was sold out.

I think the best way to do it is to close the app and open it right when it's 10am.

Last edited:
Did it by way of the latter and got screwed from the Black Toes. By the time it loaded, it was sold out.

I think the best way to do it is to close the app and open it right when it's 10am.
Seems slower to close app and wait for the program to boot.

How does the FTL waitlist work? If people don't confirm after 3 hours, then they ping me?
Nope. This is where I think the footpads has the most work to do. There's no set SOP implemented for unclaimed pairs. It's basically up to the desecration of the store managers. I've heard stories of managers never releasing those unclaimed pairs and keeping them for himself.

Yes, if not confirmed after 3 hour deadline the system goes to waitlist Friday evening. Unclaimed pairs is for after 3pm release day .

Last edited:
Yes, if not confirm after 3 hour deadline the system goes to waitlist Friday evening. Unclaimed pairs is for after 3pm release day .

Oh, he means if people don't confirm their reservations? Yes, the unclaimed reservations goes to the waitlist. I was waitlisted once, but can't remember for what.

for those who have won shiekh raffles, did you guys only enter once (per store)?

or did you game it and put in multiple entries?

also, anybody else worried over not having entered an instagram id? you guys think they'll turn winners away if they don't have one?

i'm just not about that conceited, self-important millenial life, so i kinda refuse to open one

Last edited:
Anyone recall the cutoff for the Footsite apps to count your Platinum VIP for the raffle head start? Such as, you received Plat after the the raffle opened. Couldn't find the answer Googling and probably used the wrong mixture of words on here. Trying to find the answer for my buddy, but I've had Plat since before the whole beta started, so I wasn't much help.

Last edited:
I'm gonna hit Jimmy Jazz tomorrow. Normally I don't raffle there because the store manager would always sell the shoes to whomever would toss her an extra $50 or $75 dollars on the side. They fired her last May the Friday before the Flu Game 12's came out (thank god).

What's fastest checkout, PayPal , Apple Pay or CC in snkrs app?
Touch ID with CC for me, I don't ever use PayPal because you won't be able to return shoes for refund @ an Nike outlet they make you send them back to Nike.

Last edited:

Another question

What's the point of having fta champs and ftl apps if you can only open one per mobile device :nerd:

Anyone recall the cutoff for the Footsite apps to count your Platinum VIP for the raffle head start? Such as, you received Plat after the the raffle opened. Couldn't find the answer Googling and probably used the wrong mixture of words on here. Trying to find the answer for my buddy, but I've had Plat since before the whole beta started, so I wasn't much help.
Once you put in the stores + size. Your VIP is locked in until the release.

Once you put in the stores + size. Your VIP is locked in until the release.
Weird, he said he put the stores and size shortly after he switch to Platinum, but it still didn't give him credit for a head start.

Another question

What's the point of having fta champs and ftl apps if you can only open one per mobile device
nerd.gif
Only open one per device ? That's not how the apps work. Once you enter the raffle with your highest possible head start time, the slots close the day before the winners are picked. When the time comes to select winners, this will be done automatically in the system without the need of human interaction. Therefore, you don't even need to open the apps at all if you don't want to, but you do need to confirm the winning slot if you are chosen within a given time period (usually 3 hours).

Another question

What's the point of having fta champs and ftl apps if you can only open one per mobile device :nerd:
You get 3 hours to confirm if you want to pick up the shoe or not! You don't have to have the app open to win the raffles, I know it's confusing but you'll get it eventually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom