Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Crap, I wasn't Gold Star for FTA before entering the reservation. I become Gold Star earlier tonight. I won't be getting the HS added to my reservation will I?

Yes you can. Try signing in and out. In the app. I did mine by going in the shop and logging in and out on the app.

I know this is out of topic but do you guys have any suggestions on stretching sneakers my foot has grown a bit in the last year (in my 30s) smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Buy some shoe trees that are a larger size which are spring loaded, it should help stretch the shoe over time if you always keep them in.

Menlo park mall NJ footlocker code 0112
Does Menlo usually get a lot of pairs? It's a long drive for me, but most of the places close by are smaller so I'd rather use my app reservation on a store with a better chance to win.

The 11.5 life is rough. I raffle for both 11.5 and 12 cause I Tried on my buddies RSBBs 11.5 and they were slightly small. Wierd cause My BTs size 11 fit fine. Crazy how inconsistent 1s have been the passed few months but in the end I'll take whatever I can get in these royals. Hoping to cop so it heals my bred1 open wound.

Only put in 1 Ticket!!! Fingers Crossed...If I Didn't Call HoHs Last Night, I woulda Missed out!!! They doing Raffles, Told Me Fcfs!!!Last wk,Then He said, Its A HYPE release!!! Is the reason For This,Plus They Broke doors down tryin to get The Banned 1s!!!Mall Said F dat...This time!!!

Last edited:
Any big difference in GS and MENS? I have banned , top 3, storm blue and allstars in 7y. Seeing if it makes sense to try for a 7 or just go with 7y.

Does Menlo usually get a lot of pairs? It's a long drive for me, but most of the places close by are smaller so I'd rather use my app reservation on a store with a better chance to win.
theyre a HOH so they'll get more than most footlockers but depending on where you live Willowbrook will have the most then GSP

Got 4 raffle tickets here in Denver area.  2 Footlockers (though one guy made my phone # so small on the ticket, that they probably can't even read it), 1 Champs (guy told me that they didn't really have a lot of entries, as no one comes there because they never get ****) and a Shoe Palace. 

Hoping for a call, because I'm not particularly lucky with FCFS / online ****. 

Back
Top Bottom