Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Again with this guy.
 Can't believe this dude relisted these shoes. 
You got a link to the re-listing? I can't seem to find it with the item number.

Wrong positioning of the box label from his old listing is a clear giveaway they're fake. Notice how on the bottom left corner of the sticker, looks like someone tried to remove it so as to re-position the label correctly but decided against it for fear of ripping the sticker lol

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
You got a link to the re-listing? I can't seem to find it with the item number.

Wrong positioning of the box label from his old listing is a clear giveaway they're fake. Notice how on the bottom left corner of the sticker, looks like someone tried to remove it so as to re-position the label correctly but decided against it for fear of ripping the sticker lol
s-l1600.jpg

Item is no longer

View media item 2253139

Do y'all think resell will be around the same as the bred16 first day(I paid $285).I never hit on ones online or at my local stores so resell is the only option.

Last edited:
Do y'all think resell will be around the same as the bred16 first day(I paid $285).I never hit on ones online or at my local stores so resell is the only option.
No

Look at the resale prices of the current 2013 Breds and compare them to the resale prices of the current 2013 Royals.  Then compare the 2013 Breds resale price to the 2016 Breds/Banneds resale price.

If the 2013 Breds are close in resale price with the 2016 Breds, and the 2013 Royals resale price is astronomically larger than the 2013 Breds...........no way in hell the 2017 Royals will be the same resale price as the 2016 Breds (even on the first day)

No

Look at the resale prices of the current 2013 Breds and compare them to the resale prices of the current 2013 Royals.  Then compare the 2013 Breds resale price to the 2016 Breds/Banneds resale price.

If the 2013 Breds are close in resale price with the 2016 Breds, and the 2013 Royals resale price is astronomically larger than the 2013 Breds...........no way in hell the 2017 Royals will be the same resale price as the 2016 Breds (even on the first day)
thats only because the royals haven't dropped. The bred 13 resale was way higher before the 2016 pair was announced this time last year. Resell well certainly go down for the royals

No

Depends on how many they make, the 2013 were harder to get but now these apps are making things easier.

As much as people are bashing Zadehkicks with that fake royals crap and yes he is an idiot especially when he took them down then put them back up

I almost emailed to cancel the pre order but def keeping it now.

As much as people are bashing Zadehkicks with that fake royals crap and yes he is an idiot especially when he took them down then put them back up

I almost emailed to cancel the pre order but def keeping it now.
Me too....I'll take my chances and get it sorted out afterwards. I still have yet to see someone post he sent fakes of a new release. Can't speak on these older shoes. 

Djfolk said these'll be 2012-2013 numbers. I hope he's lying. Balt did say jb would do place holder system and the cherry 12s would drop this year. They've been wrong before.

Back
Top Bottom