Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Gotta get my hands on these.  I took the l on them last time they dropped, so gotta make sure that I get them.  Wasn't even trying to settle for the KO's that dropped in "royal" blue.  Just wasn't the same to me

...it is possible for them to release the Rare Air and the actual OG 1. You can go ahead and unsubscribe though. 

Both the royals and shadows will be rare air release. Trash. Unsubscribe!
Those aren't shadows or royals. C'mon man 
laugh.gif

Technically those probably are Shadow Gray and Royal Blue, but I don't know why son figured that to mean that the original colorways aren't going to release.

Jordan Brand is probably going to put together packs (not packages) around both drops, with the XXX1s getting whipped up to match as well.

Why y'all keep thinking that's the royals?

The breds didn't drop like that
Why would the royals?

The Chicago's didn't drop like that

Trust me bro, my cousins ,dads, uncle, lil sisters, baby daddys , brothers ,side chick works at McDonalds across the street from NDC. she says these are the royals that are dropping

Stop talking to yourself

:lol:

The last Rare Air's had Nike Air on the back? I don't remember. Did those sell out? I remember them being around, and then they weren't. I notice that always happens with mids, but I never see them in outlets. It's like they go in wack mid heaven in the sky.

:lol:

The last Rare Air's had Nike Air on the back? I don't remember. Did those sell out? I remember them being around, and then they weren't. I notice that always happens with mids, but I never see them in outlets. It's like they go in wack mid heaven in the sky.

I dont think they had the nike air..iv seen them in a couple outlets, i used to hit all the outlets to look for gems..rarely found any. lol at mid heaven

dont forget people were vouching for wb and ended up gettin screwed.
I know this comment is over a week old, but nobody got screwed. In my personal case, I gave him a reasonable time to fulfill the order, and when he couldn't do so, I filed a claim and received my money back. Others who DID get kicks got authentic pairs. Obviously, it wasn't a great site (and it was possibly part of a fraudulent scheme), but nobody actually got screwed.

On a more related note, just wanted to chime in on this whole zd convo... I was leaning towards placing the pre-order for the Royals, but I've decided against it. Won't lie, the ebay listings made up my mind for me. Best of luck to those that did pre-order. 

Back
Top Bottom