Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

you know can choose footlocker willowbrook or Bridgewater mall ..... they are alittle closer than Garden State plaza and theyre both HOH..... also theres an HOH at deptford mall and Cherry Hill mall
Yeah I've got Deptford selected. Cherry Hill is doing FCFS. Will all the HOH have similar stock? I thought it sounded like Willowbrook and GSP would have more pairs than Bridgewater or Menlo.

I'm confused sooo am I Platinum or not?! Do I gotta wait an additional day for it to completely update for it to say "Platinum VIP" instead of regular "VIP"? I made my purchase on Monday. Have until tomorrow to place my reserve. I need those 10mins!

View media item 2384564

I'm confused sooo am I Platinum or not?! Do I gotta wait an additional day for it to completely update for it to say "Platinum VIP" instead of regular "VIP"? I made my purchase on Monday. Have until tomorrow to place my reserve. I need those 10mins!
it says "you're platinum vip"

have you tried to reserve?  it tells you what you are and you can confirm or deny it.

Last edited:
boogii boogii I talked to a rep, could take up to 48 hours to reflect on the app :smh: :rofl: Where's the consistency?... If you spent the $300 or $225, it should reflect the Platinum/Gold Star status.

Last edited:

View media item 2384564

It says ur platinum based on thst screen pic, so do it now

it says "you're platinum vip"

have you tried to reserve?  it tells you what you are and you can confirm or deny it.

boogii boogii I talked to a rep, could take up to 48 hours to reflect on the app :smh: :rofl: Where's the consistency?... If you spent the $300 or $225, it should reflect the Platinum/Gold Star status.

When I go to reserve it says "VIP". Shouldn't it say "Platinum VIP" before you confirm the reserve? It doesn't say Plat VIP before I hit the confirm button.

Size 9 or 9.5 is my size but going for 9.5

If anyone doesn't mind, could you pm me a check in code for. Footaction. I'm in Michigan and our stores does not do reservations through the app yet.

boogii boogii Yeah, it should but it doesn't. Fingers crossed it updates for you tomorrow. bigjny88 bigjny88 I contacted it rep for my friend and they said it could take 48-72 hours to update on the app.

I messed up and won 2 raffles at 1 store for different sizes under the same name, meant to give them my middle name the 2nd time, LMFAO. Gonna have to pick one up in the morning, go home and change clothes and pickup the other one that evening. SMDH
how lucky do some people get, jesus

Crap I thought I was platinum VIP since I've already spent $300+, but it still says my VIP is regular VIP. I reserved just to test if the app worked after the re-install and realized I only have the 6 minute headstart. Gonna be a salty Saturday with these fails.

unreasonably confident i can hit online, maybe even snkrs, so i'm just gonna go with local footstores on my apps. 7 minute hs lets get it. 

I messed up and won 2 raffles at 1 store for different sizes under the same name, meant to give them my middle name the 2nd time, LMFAO. Gonna have to pick one up in the morning, go home and change clothes and pickup the other one that evening. SMDH

how lucky do some people get, jesus

you would think they go over entrys to check for doubles :lol:

Last edited:
some of these stores get a lot of entries, so i can see how they wouldn't, but to get drawn twice?

geez

Last edited:
When I go to reserve it says "VIP". Shouldn't it say "Platinum VIP" before you confirm the reserve? It doesn't say Plat VIP before I hit the confirm button.

Size 9 or 9.5 is my size but going for 9.5

Thank goodness ur not in my size group. Still nervous myself even with multi- platinums

If anyone doesn't mind, could you pm me a check in code for. Footaction. I'm in Michigan and our stores does not do reservations through the app yet.

Not sure how a check in code will help....if your area isn't piloting the reserve system.

Back
Top Bottom