Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Vegas dudes... just saw that Feature is running a in-store only raffle from now until tomorrow for these.  Just FYI

You hit up Flat Irons and Aurora too?

I always wonder how shady Aurora is.  Feel like no one ever wins at Footaction or Finishline there, especially for Yeezys.  Then again, only basing it on what I see for sale in the Denver / CO sneaker groups (which are absolute trash for the most part, bunch of kids talking **** and selling junk). 
I've hit so many at FTL Park Meadows, hit in Boulder too before. We are spoiled in Denver, lack of hypebeasts. 

Last edited:
HOUSTON: Can someone come through with the Champs checkin code for Memorial City Mall / Galleria? Please.

Swear just busted 15 online fL sieks champs and 4 in orlando.. and got anout 9 minute headstart if i fail ! Man! ‍♂️

@So Much Sole 23 cotttdaaammnnn! 3 already? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I was guessing 4 for you the other day with all em tickets.... at this rate u gonna get bout 10 pairs!

Still have SP raffles... they said they call back winners on Thursday....

Shiekh said they announce winners either Thursday or Friday.... the anxiety is real [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You hit up Flat Irons and Aurora too?

I always wonder how shady Aurora is.  Feel like no one ever wins at Footaction or Finishline there, especially for Yeezys.  Then again, only basing it on what I see for sale in the Denver / CO sneaker groups (which are absolute trash for the most part, bunch of kids talking **** and selling junk). 

Bro I went everywhere except for Colorado Springs. I hit on the b/w Yeezy v2's at FTA in Aurora Mall but struck out on Jams. Never hit at FTL, FNL, or Champs there.

I've hit so many at FTL Park Meadows, hit in Boulder too before. We are spoiled in Denver, lack of hypebeasts. 

Might be the case for J's but it's slim pickings here for Adidas. Btw, there's a lot of fine white females at that mall. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:

Guess it depends on what you're into, as I haven't found any spots in Denver-metro that even get Ultra Boosts.  Couple here and there, but rare for them to get any actual cool **** like triple blacks, etc.   I signed up at multiple spots in Flat Irons for the Bred/Banned 1's... no calls back. 
Bro I went everywhere except for Colorado Springs. I hit on the b/w Yeezy v2's at FTA in Aurora Mall but struck out on Jams. Never hit at FTL, FNL, or Champs there.
Nice.  I've signed up for the last few Yeezy raffles over there in Aurora, but have never gotten called back.   Got 2 pair of Jams from the FNL wishlist trick, but both 0.5 too big. 

Ever been into Notorious Lifestyle?  I always want to take some stuff in there, but the dudes just never give you a straight answer.  

Last edited:
Guess it depends on what you're into, as I haven't found any spots in Denver-metro that even get Ultra Boosts.  Couple here and there, but rare for them to get any actual cool **** like triple blacks, etc.   I signed up at multiple spots in Flat Irons for the Bred/Banned 1's... no calls back. 

Nice.  I've signed up for the last few Yeezy raffles over there in Aurora, but have never gotten called back.   Got 2 pair of Jams from the FNL wishlist trick, but both 0.5 too big. 

Ever been into Notorious Lifestyle?  I always want to take some stuff in there, but the dudes just never give you a straight answer.  

The consignment shop inside the mall? Yep I think I been in there twice. I know it's a consignment shop but their prices are OD. Best of luck to you bro. I hope you hit on a few more. :nthat:

This place is gonna be :wow: if/ when Nike+ starts handing out reserves tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom