Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

just got a call from one of the FNL i put in for! I'm waiting on 2 more calls today. if not ill be trying again saturday morning.

Nike give me a reserve! I got a reserve for Motorsport 4s last week. Does that mean they gon be stingy wit the royal reserve?
this is so true, black cat 6s and 13s, Motorsports, both alternate 8s and 6s, maybe Nike is pissed I didn't buy any of those.

Look at the panic setting in 
roll.gif

No reserves from NDC for me dont eem care 

i dont buy that reservations being sent out til 5pm crap

i remember one time customer rep saying that and it was like 12:30 pm pacific time and nobody got a reserve after that

I've gotten the black cat 6 reserved at 6pm eastern and had till 8pm to claim them so there's a small chance but a chance nonetheless

I have had some early in the morning, afternoon, and evening

or were your notifications slow that day or you didnt check earlier?

because its hard for me to believe nike would send someone a reserve 20 even ten minutes before the deadline and thats what these reps claim reserves being sent til 5pm when the deadline to purchase is 5pm?

i think its just something they say so they dont get bombarded with angry consumers

ebay is probably flooded with new listings with screenshots of "got 'em", "reserved for you" images. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom