Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

^ reserves are definitely sent throughout the day.  I checked multiple times for the space jam release and didn't get through until well after lunch... EST if that matters.

Am I really going to have to camp out at Niketown Chi?
tired.gif

For evry1 asking for headstart codes for any Houston Galleria stores, THE EMPLOYEES DONT HAND OUT CODES.......THEY TAKE YOUR PHONE AND ENTER IT IN FOR YOU

Galleria employees on that G4 classified-ish with headstart check-ins

I have had some early in the morning, afternoon, and evening

or were your notifications slow that day or you didnt check earlier?

because its hard for me to believe nike would send someone a reserve 20 even ten minutes before the deadline and thats what these reps claim reserves being sent til 5pm when the deadline to purchase is 5pm?

i think its just something they say so they dont get bombarded with angry consumers
Nah they def send some out late and most of my reserves have been until 8pm..

I'd be rich for everytime i didnt get A reserve for a limited sneaker. :lol:. Yea like a multimillionaire :smile:lol sarcasm)

You should have a small fortune by now from all the momey saved from the shoes you didnt get reserved :wink:

Yes, stacks, :lol: waiting to unload. Nike likes saving me money

Last edited by a moderator:
Well KicksUSA just called me.  I got my pair on smash, so no waking up in the graveyard hours to camp downtown!  Good luck to everyone who's still waiting for the call or reservation notification

Back
Top Bottom