Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I already plan on paying resell. Not that I won´t put the work in to get these, but i NEED them so I better set my mind on paying more then retail already.

Tumbled will stop no one from meeting to buy these. Regardless of what a few false prophets said, we all knew there would be a possibility of these being tumbled. I guess the reason they didn't do it for the black tote is because of less hype jb wanted them to have

It was a possibility because JB does as it pleases but I'm actually surprised but not because of anything anybody else said. Doesn't bother me either and if they feel as good as the banned even better..

Tumbled will stop no one from meeting to buy these. Regardless of what a few false prophets said, we all knew there would be a possibility of these being tumbled. I guess the reason they didn't do it for the black tote is because of less hype jb wanted them to have

Well I'm one of the ones who said didn't see these being tumbled like the black and reds because there's simply no "banned" storyline attached to this cw, obviously I was wrong and will never predict which leather they'll use again lol

If they tumble the shadows i won't care, the 2009 was basically tumbled and i wore those into the ground

Well I'm one of the ones who said didn't see these being tumbled like the black and reds because there's simply no "banned" storyline attached to this cw, obviously I was wrong and will never predict which leather they'll use again lol
You can do what ever you want, i was mainly referring to sak who was on his psychic ish a few months ago. It just shows that jb is unpredictable

Y'all gonna stop sneak dissing my mans the great sneaker tensai

On piru!
Sue sue sue sue!

Back
Top Bottom