Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Less than 3 more hours till I see if I can double up on SNKRS.

If not I'll be at the mall at 10 when they open to get my SP pair and with my friend who is getting his pair and a another pair at Shiekh as well. The Carlsbad mall is a dump and haven't seen a camp out since like 5 years ago before they started all the construction only for it to be put on hold. I wonder if dudes is going to be camping out like the good ol days, trying to scoop these unclaimed pairs

struck 0/3 on raffles.

just came back from local FTL FCFS .. they got 8 pairs and handed out 8 tickets before 6am.  The 8 dudes were all resellers and seemed to all know each other well.  crooked AF

online 10am EST please treat me right!!!!!!  please lawd

with all the garbage JB putting out this year and how hard it's been getting these,.. just pushing me towards boost.  auugh

Anyone have an idea if the numbers for royals are around the bred 2016s? Since those were sorta GR limited or are they the standed GR...

Don't see why people are allowed to come in a thread and discourage people from getting a pair of shoes...is it really that deep bruh let everybody get their fair shot

struck 0/3 on raffles.
just came back from local FTL FCFS .. they got 8 pairs and handed out 8 tickets before 6am.  The 8 dudes were all resellers and seemed to all know each other well.  crooked AF

online 10am EST please treat me right!!!!!!  please lawd

with all the garbage JB putting out this year and how hard it's been getting these,.. just pushing me towards boost.  auugh

Dont go to the darkside fam. Hope you get your pair.:smokin

Ritz really aint that salty doe.

lebron-smart.png

Got mine with ease from Nike Sweden. Caliroots , sneakersnstuff usually are bad with releases. You guys can check out solestory which is also located in Stockholm. I don't think released online yet. Follow their Instagram for more info for those who missed out.

Back
Top Bottom