Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

635689711521808746-2099846922_pizza.gif

Anyone in philly suburb area at a fcfs store? Wondering how bad it will be. Im going to go up to my closest mall around 930. Hope its reasonable since every store in the area seems to be getting them and they all fcfs. If long lines ill just rely on snkrs.

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered from BounceWear last night get any email confirmations?

Tons of people walking to spots asking fcfs and let down by the app talk lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

im pretty sure alot of people didnt check late monday on the app when they changed all those spots to app
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Tons of people walking to spots asking fcfs and let down by the app talk lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is definitely true. When I went to pickup my Bred v2 350s at FTL. There was like 10 people lined up. I said ya'll know it was an app release. They were baffled. :rofl:

is 3pm local time the pickup window for all footsites? unclaimed pairs up for grabs at that point?

The app will say 6pm. However all the local spots near me go by 3pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
thursday night at Del Amo FNL heard one of the workers tell a guy it was FCFS. She said yes jordan royals are FCFS and then the guy walks out the store. Her coworker calls her out "Why did you tell him its FCFS?" :smh: :lol: no ***** given :lol: She walked around smirking afterwards.

Pretty sure these are plentiful. Won a raffle at a store that I know is rigged. Called me right before closing. I'm assuming it's the table scraps, but either way its good to me. Got the double up hopefully to trade for rsbb???

thursday night at Del Amo FNL heard one of the workers tell a guy it was FCFS. She said yes jordan royals are FCFS and then the guy walks out the store. Her coworker calls her out "Why did you tell him its FCFS?" :smh: :lol: no ***** given :lol: She walked around smirking afterwards.

Zero

Given

:smh:

Last edited:
Lacing up my pair and walking Around in the house I can honestly say and don't kill me it's very similar to the materials used on the top threes Imo. Breds feel and look way better

Last edited:
Lacing up my pair and walking Around in the house I can honestly say and don't kill me it's very similar to the materials used on the top threes Imo. Breds feel and look way better
So if I am able to even cop, I should size up half?

On the top 3s they feel just a little tight at the sides. Just a little. Length wise is perfect though.

Back
Top Bottom