Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

350. You can get 700 for the royals. Those DB's look like 250 plus a can Febreze. And he pays all of shipping cost!

Last edited:
Maaaan I posted 01 royals for $500 DS and couldnt get a look anywhere. No sole separation or anything.
You have to know the worth. Don't rush to short yourself. People will be in the market after official pictures of '17 royals surface. Just don't make a bad trade like that bro. You got so many consignment shops to sell straight up.

You have to know the worth. Don't rush to short yourself. People will be in the market after official pictures of '17 royals surface. Just don't make a bad trade like that bro. You got so many consignment shops to sell straight up.

Don't really care to cap extra I was content with that but hopefully I get a bite on StockX soon

So far I just want the following before these release 04/01/2017

Royal Foams
CNY 12s
Black OVO 12s
White/Red 13
Royal 1

Only white red 13s, Motorsport 4, and royal 1 for me. I'm paying for Invisalign braces now so I have to be much more selective with my money

Thinking back..dj folk said jb was gonna slack on all the og colors..starting 2 look kinda true

Gimme 2 pairrrrrr....
nthat.gif

Anybody read on IG, saying the 2017 Royal 1s will be a quickstrike release and can drop from anytime in between April 1 to May 23rd...? I'd prefer a set date than a random one, but that's just me...

Anybody read on IG, saying the 2017 Royal 1s will be a quickstrike release and can drop from anytime in between April 1 to May 23rd...? I'd prefer a set date than a random one, but that's just me...
I believe 4/1 is a placeholder.

But, I agree, hopefully 4/1 becomes the confirmed date, or they announce a confirmed date very soon [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I believe 4/1 is a placeholder.

But, I agree, hopefully 4/1 becomes the confirmed date, or they announce a confirmed date very soon [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

April 1 sounds good to me. Would be heartbreaking if Nike/JB pulled a Chicago 2015 on all of us and went "APRIL FOOLS! ROYALS AINT RELEASING TODAY!!"

My 2013 pair still fresh. Trying to get 2017 for my brother (grail status).

They didn't release on NDC I believe, or they got pushed back a week or two, I can't remember

How available will these be in Sydney on release day? I'll be on vacation over there when they drop. Never been to Australia so I have no idea what the sneaker scene looks like

woody23 woody23 Last time, Kickz101 in Melbourne had 500 pairs. I heard it was allocation error but Royals sat in Australia last time. I don't think that'll be the case this time around. I have a lot of friends over there that want them. All Foot Locker's are live raffles the morning of. I believe you grab a raffle ticket Thursday and Friday. Other stores will be FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom