Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Bait is backdoor heaven bro. The reason they barely posted the update last minute was because they already backdoored their stock
I didnt know this. But after calling yesterday and being told to check their IG for updates I knew they were scum bags. I'm hella pissed at that.

Last edited:
Man Im not trying to sell my sneakers... If you seen what i posted 5:43 this morning youd know what ive been through to get these. Where did you see a for sale signature post at. Im just posting detailed pics of the shoe. Wow....Getting all CAPS LOCKS gangsta on me. Cmon BabyJs23 we just happy over here...
C'mon you.

You know the rules. It's been posted and in affect for many years. Don't act new.

Happy for you that you got two, but follow the rules.

Last edited:
Austin is so frustrating! There's like only 9 stores that have a Jordan account (some of them still don't get all the releases) and they get about 20 pairs each and there are hundreds maybe thousands of consumers. I wear size 13, so there are only 9-18 pairs available in my city!!!!!!

I'm very happy to finally obtain one of my grails..woke up 5 am drove 40 mins to a mall that I had decent luck at previously..I was like the 80th person..but was ok..i tried to get another pair ..but they sold out..still happy..same mall had kicks USA..I waited in line for like 30 mins but they sold out..I then purchased a pair from projectblitz for 3..so it's kind of like I paid 250 for each pair and I ain't eem mad..these are crispy as hell..I will also help anyone out with LCs in the LC Forum..let me know

I love these
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

View media item 2388712View media item 2388714View media item 2388715

Austin is so frustrating! There's like only 9 stores that have a Jordan account (some of them still don't get all the releases) and they get about 20 pairs each and there are hundreds maybe thousands of consumers. I wear size 13, so there are only 9-18 pairs available in my city!!!!!!
you might just have to make the drive to san antonio . Everything sits here. When i was working at halliburton i was based out of calledwell and i had to drive to bryan or college station to get sneakers on release day.

Villa and BW shipped! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom