Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I got hella lucky today. I was 0/12 raffles. No calls no email. Finishline this morning was hella sketch. It was super easy and smooth. Went all they way to PayPal and checked out. No emails... Then the app kinda froze and it showed I still have my shoe in my cart. Won't let me check back out... Meanwhile I'm trying on snkrs. No luck. Go in and out a few times. Finally it says in process and I'm in line. During that I get 2 emails from PayPal that Nike charged me. Ok that's good but on snkrs it doesnt say purchased. In fact it let me add another size 10. Didnt want to have any chances at getting my original order cancelled so I chilled and waited. About 2-3 hours later finally got the update and email from Nike. I was pretty happy. So my girl and I head to sheikh to wait and get her GS pair. There was about 20 pple in line. I managed to get myself a size 9.5. So I wanted 3 but got 2. Going to rock one now and keep the other DS. Still seeing that Finishline didnt charge me but I legit checked out. They ghostin me fam [emoji]128128[/emoji]. I hope y'all get your pair.

got my reserve pair from foot action tried to get another pair on SNKRS but due to they app wit payment problems they made me take a L smh got the kobes instead

I got hella lucky today. I was 0/12 raffles. No calls no email. Finishline this morning was hella sketch. It was super easy and smooth. Went all they way to PayPal and checked out. No emails... Then the app kinda froze and it showed I still have my shoe in my cart. Won't let me check back out... Meanwhile I'm trying on snkrs. No luck. Go in and out a few times. Finally it says in process and I'm in line. During that I get 2 emails from PayPal that Nike charged me. Ok that's good but on snkrs it doesnt say purchased. In fact it let me add another size 10. Didnt want to have any chances at getting my original order cancelled so I chilled and waited. About 2-3 hours later finally got the update and email from Nike. I was pretty happy. So my girl and I head to sheikh to wait and get her GS pair. There was about 20 pple in line. I managed to get myself a size 9.5. So I wanted 3 but got 2. Going to rock one now and keep the other DS. Still seeing that Finishline didnt charge me but I legit checked out. They ghostin me fam [emoji]128128[/emoji]. I hope y'all get your pair.
FNL did the same thing to me. I ended up calling them to confirm I got hoed. Congrats on your pairs.

Austin is so frustrating! There's like only 9 stores that have a Jordan account (some of them still don't get all the releases) and they get about 20 pairs each and there are hundreds maybe thousands of consumers. I wear size 13, so there are only 9-18 pairs available in my city!!!!!!
I hear you, I struck out in Austin too 9.5 though

Rolled lace doesn't mean a damn thing! You guys are too funny.

Maybe the lace package worker felt a certain way and didn't feel like snaking them :lol:

So happy Nike made a nice amount of these! I'm glad most of NT ate!
nthat.gif

I have to get a fresh pair of Jncos to break these out......

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy I was able to double on these. My 2013 pair is beat. I'm 32 years old this means I can wear royals until the aliens come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom