Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just checked my phone order status it changed to 1 Units readey to ship.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
damn mine still say 'open'

damn just ask for a refund! that claim **** hurts my soul. if they say no refund then i guess u can do a claim but man... 
You are right I respectfully sent an email didnt go nuclear with the dispute.

Last edited:
Lol out here in the field trying to call east bay CS and keep getting sorry you can't order those :lol:

Got through to an Eastbay rep right away just now. BIG S/O to Nicole, friendliest rep ever. Gave her the SKU and she noticed that she was unable to process the order request from the site. She told me she could go through another system to directly order my pair but gave notice that since it's backordered, there's a chance I may not get it. Gave her my details and she put in the order for me right away, along with my order number. She told me that they're expecting the shipment "within a couple of days" and will be shipped once everything is sorted if stock is available. Even if I end up not getting the pair, gotta hand it to helpful customer service reps like her.

edit: and got email confirmation right away. The waiting game begins.

Last edited:
SNKRs order was pending all weekend & morning.

Got a DELAYED email from Nike around lunch, augh

Got a SHIPPED email about an hour later.  Shipped from Memphis to my front door tomorrow... yeah boy!  praying my pair is right

Back
Top Bottom