Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Pretty sure Eastbay just put an authorization on everyone's card. Won't actually take money out till it ships. 

I am in the same boat, hoping for shipping as well

Pretty sure Eastbay just put an authorization on everyone's card. Won't actually take money out till it ships. 

I am in the same boat, hoping for shipping as well

Naw they took the money out.

Edit: Nvm it's still pending

Last edited:
For anyone who still wants to attempt EB order:

Phone: 1-800-826-2205

Press 1 after you hear automatic recording to initiate "ordering."

Men's SKU: 55088007

GS SKU: 75441007

If they say it sold out, tell them it's on their site. Be persistent. If they refuse, hang up and call again. Be polite. Might be over but doesn't hurt to try.

Edit: People are saying they called 6-8 times before they find a Rep to place their order. Could also try later on a different shift or even tomorrow, maybe the hold by managers will be off.

Also, your order is NOT guaranteed until you receive shipping confirmation. Inevitably, some (or possibly even all) orders will be cancelled, so do not celebrate until you get that tracking number.

Last edited:
The rep I talked to did say my pair was guaranteed, but I still can't believe it. Never copped for retail days after release 
happy.gif

For anyone who still wants to attempt EB order:

Phone: 1-800-826-2205

Press 1 after you hear automatic recording to initiate "ordering."

Men's SKU: 55088007

GS SKU: 75441007

If they say it sold out, tell them it's on their site. Be persistent. If they refuse, hang up and call again. Be polite. Might be over but doesn't hurt to try.
Done that 3-4 times since 2 PM. Always get a no. They already know when they answer what people are calling about. Why would a specific group of people have plain luck here, and another set miss out on multiple tries. Doesn't make sense.

Done that 3-4 times since 2 PM. Always get a no. They already know when they answer what people are calling about. Why would a specific group of people have plain luck here, and another set miss out on multiple tries. Doesn't make sense.
they have a lot of customer service reps, probably not all under the same manager telling them not to take the orders. I saw some people call 7+ times until they finally got through. I got through on my first try, finally got some luck after striking out saturday.

Could also try calling the other Footsites CS? It could definitely depend on the rep, but also, the managers might release the hold sometime tomorrow, so could still try tomorrow if they really are getting that many pairs.

Hadn't placed a phone order on Eastbay in ages before today.

Who remembers the days when they had Midnight Launches via phone and if you got through before the clock hit 12 the CSR would either hang up on you or tell you to call back

Could also try calling the other Footsites CS? It could definitely depend on the rep, but also, the managers might release the hold sometime tomorrow, so could still try tomorrow if they really are getting that many pairs.
Someone posted a few pages back that they called champs and they were also going to backorder soon or something.

Back
Top Bottom