Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

If my UPS man don't come through by noon with my Royals I'm going to wait on the porch and tell him FedEx is better when he shows up.

If my UPS man don't come through by noon with my Royals I'm going to wait on the porch and tell him FedEx is better when he shows up.
You better not get anymore packages delivered by UPS after that...because you definitely won't get anymore packages from UPS after that.

Last edited:

roll.gif

I accidentally doubled up, bought a pre-sale pair from ebay because I never win any raffles, snkrs or any sites. Then bam, I win snkrs! So now I have 2 pairs. Both pairs will be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Someone a few pages back said satins going for 5-600$ ??? My guy!.... Where is dis. Cause half the forum would have them by now.

I hope my main ups guy comes tomorrow

Last few packages i got some random ups dude i've never seen

Im like who the hell are you and what did you do with homeboy?

Double checked the package and made sure it was the right one 
laugh.gif

Someone a few pages back said satins going for 5-600$ ??? My guy!.... Where is dis. Cause half the forum would have them by now.

no they wouldnt. why we gonna pay 600 for a satin panty version of a shoe most of us got for retail?

leather > satin

maybe grizz would tho cuz he bout that yeezy boyz life

Don't know if this been posted (not my pic)
Not surprised at all. Dude gonna make just as much, if not more, in profit from a 5-minute sale of his J's than he will working 16 hours at the drive thru after Uncle Sam takes his cut.

This is what came to my mind
laugh.gif

Funny part is I just saw that vid last week lmao. But thats basically exactly what happened
But UPS guy delivered to the WRONG house.
Wow.
I know smh. A few years ago for my bday I splurged and bought myself a $2,200 Fender Custom Shop guitar (online of course). I forgot if it was UPS or FedEx but after seeing "Delivered" on the tracking and no guitar around, I took a walk down the street and it was chillin 6 houses from me. I was enraged. $160 is one thing, but 2k!

Funny part is I just saw that vid last week lmao. But thats basically exactly what happened

I know smh. A few years ago for my bday I splurged and bought myself a $2,200 Fender Custom Shop guitar (online of course). I forgot if it was UPS or FedEx but after seeing "Delivered" on the tracking and no guitar around, I took a walk down the street and it was chillin 6 houses from me. I was enraged. $160 is one thing, but 2k!
that´s brutal.
I´m amazed how they deliver packages by just leaving them on the porch or on front of the door in apartement buildings in the US - that can´t be the standard way to handle deliverys?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom