Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I accidentally doubled up, bought a pre-sale pair from ebay because I never win any raffles, snkrs or any sites. Then bam, I win snkrs! So now I have 2 pairs. Both pairs will be here tomorrow.
Similar thing happened to me.  I had a 9.5 locked down for sure, and another 9 but I wasn't totally sure I'd get the 9 (my true size) so I copped both. Ended up not needing the 9.5 so I sold it today.  My pairs were local though-not online. I don't do the one to stock one to rock thing. I'm too old for that and will probably barely wear it anyway since I already have LM 1's and Top 3's. I love the royals though-I just don't have enough blue in my life to justify multiple pair.

Anyway, I haven't been on here awhile, but props to everyone who were able to get a pair.  These are MUCH better than my 2013 pair. The remastered 1 really is a thing of beauty.

Dont play with my feels man. I frantically searched imdb to know the title and never copped solars for retail. I paid waaaay above for my sz 11 [emoji]128514[/emoji]. To this day whatever site it is eludes me :lol:

Bruh, did anyone ever figure it out? I swear that's like one of the seven wonders of NT that never got fully resolved.

[emoji]128515[/emoji] lol only ray3thousand really knows, he plays games like that (remember tensai sensai nonsense with Instagram and airsakuragi, those guys going for jordan 1 Chicago)

mayb edshoecator knows too. I could have sworn they were trolling. One day, 1 day yes i will discover it. Whoever else know aint talking [emoji]129296[/emoji]

Funny part is I just saw that vid last week lmao. But thats basically exactly what happened

I know smh. A few years ago for my bday I splurged and bought myself a $2,200 Fender Custom Shop guitar (online of course). I forgot if it was UPS or FedEx but after seeing "Delivered" on the tracking and no guitar around, I took a walk down the street and it was chillin 6 houses from me. I was enraged. $160 is one thing, but 2k!

We dont know the value of packages and honestly it wouldnt matter if we did, :lol: either your delivery person is good or they're ****
that´s brutal.

I´m amazed how they deliver packages by just leaving them on the porch or on front of the door in apartement buildings in the US - that can´t be the standard way to handle deliverys?
Leaving packages at your door is indeed the standard way. If you live in an apt. then you better ask for signature confirmation or make other arrangements because most of us don't even like to knock on doors when we deliver.

We dont know the value of packages and honestly it wouldnt matter if we did,
laugh.gif
either your delivery person is good or they're ****
Leaving packages at your door is indeed the standard way. If you live in an apt. then you better ask for signature confirmation or make other arrangements because most of us don't even like to knock on doors when we deliver.
That´s crazy to me. In Europe it´s all verified by signature. If you are not home they´ll either deliver to a neighbour (but notify you and let them sign it) or to a partner-shop around your area.

If the packages are just sitting in the open.. what stops people from stealing them?

I had the flu early this year and was in bed for three days straight. Well amazon delivered the cat food and left it on the stoop. It was gone by the next day. As far as all other packages i have arrangements for them to be left on my screened in front porch. Out of sight. Out of mind. Also when its something very valuable that doesnt get a sig. I either have my neighbors wife grab it as soon as its delivered or have it delivered to a ups store.

Last edited by a moderator:

That´s crazy to me. In Europe it´s all verified by signature. If you are not home they´ll either deliver to a neighbour (but notify you and let them sign it) or to a partner-shop around your area.

If the packages are just sitting in the open.. what stops people from stealing them?
nothing thats why i find it very very weird how it is handled in the US

I had the flu early this year and was in bed for three days straight. Well amazon delivered the cat food and left it on the stoop. It was gone by the next day. As far as all other packages i have arrangements for them to be left on my screened in front porch. Out of sight. Out of mind. Also when its something very valuable that doesnt get a sig. I either have my neighbors wife grab it as soon as its delivered or have it delivered to a ups store.
what she look like View media item 2393517

My pair just came in from nike and the ankle and heel area have different type of leather.one super tumbled and the other smoothe. Pretty disappointing from nike.
return them. $170 for lack luster quality not meeting your standards. I'd take em back if I were you. 

That's my plan. Joint account for important stuff and my account for whatever I want :pimp:

We have separate accounts but are completely transparent with our spending and have a budget mapped out. Works perfectly for us. With that being said my 2nd pair arrives today.

As far as shipping issues I just read about UPS is trash. There's been 2 times I stayed home for a package and the bastards simply didn't ring the bell, just left the notice. :smh: Now I just have all my packages shipped to my wife's office so our scumbag neighbors don't steal anything. :smh:

I think the issue of leaving packages and misdelieveries are not company specific. These are issues with the delivery men/women that work for the companies.
USPS and FedEx have the same issues.

Last edited:
I get mine sent to Access Points/Stores every time. Less room for shenanigans, but still falls back to the driver

The 160jordansdeep I know would be already walking out with his pair. Don't let them touch down in your city without them giving you an offering :evil:

It ain't been like that for me in years bro

I don't have any prior info like I used to and the last nike employee I knew is not working for nike anymore

I get my info now second hand

Last edited:
Dang UPS :smh:. They finally dropped off my Nike reserved pair AFTER my girl got home. Had to sneak it by her and play it off like it was a normal random package. 1 pair was cool but 2 pair is pretty much argument worthy around here :lol:.

My wife finally understands the reasoning behind the double up. God bless that woman :pimp:

The 160jordansdeep I know would be already walking out with his pair. Don't let them touch down in your city without them giving you an offering :evil:

It ain't been like that for me in years bro

I don't have any prior info like I used to and the last nike employee I knew is not working for nike anymore

I get my info now second hand

So my motivational speach didn't work huh? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom