Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Got my SNKRS pair today. Compared them to my Banneds and they definitely lack in terms of quality. Seems like Nike put all that tumbled leather effort into the swoosh and not the heel and toebox like both of my Banneds (9 and 9.5). Also if it's still a topic, my laces came stuffed in the bag. Not coiled or roped in a knot.

View media item 2394151
View media item 2394152

Called again just for giggles and was offered another order. You just have to be polite. Maybe my British accent helped out a bit :lol:

Feels bad to be CS with dudes nagging them the same questions every min.

1409457155_1386829198_1p85nzf_peqo20s.gif

I've never sold a J in my life, but I was determined to get these in order to get me some breds...
same. like yo ill trade u 2 pairs of royals for them there breds

MIGHT get another pair just for that lol. we'll see if they do another restock before someone i know ask me for a hookup

Thank you. We are forwarding your concern on to the appropriate personnel for investigation and will reach out to you if more information is required or are able to provide any follow-up.

This is what cooperate office told me after the backdooring in Footaction. Did you guys see the Footlocker employee backdooring video on sneakernews?

Called again just for giggles and was offered another order. You just have to be polite. Maybe my British accent helped out a bit :lol:
I give em that Filipino accent lol [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] jk

Contemplated calling in for another pair but not tryna steal pairs from those who didn't get one yet

at this point im only gonna be able to cop for fam and friends if anything, uptempos dropping this month and im not sure my wallet can take another $160 hit to the facial

1 PAIR [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7....
That's my feels last year... good luck bro! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

js got through on shiekh , yall might as well hurry up and blow up tht spot like yall did all the others ... Lauren told me they've been getting a lot of calls but my cards been charged and I got order confirmation email .

Bruh me too.. Were you successful? I'm still on the prowl
I had a Shoepalace order that went through this weekend after 2 1/2 hours of trying. They arrive before the end of the week. Was able to get a footlocker order through in the past hour, posted my order confirmation e-mail above. With two, and with these unofficial re-stocks, I should be able to bridge the resell price to a bred. Hate to be that guy, but really need a bred.

Back
Top Bottom